The meeting

Tobirama shook hands with Reto.

Kanoko's mouth almost twitched.Tobirama was obviously not in a good mood.Though they were getting along well for now,it was questionable how long the peace between the villages would last.

'This is my wife,'Tobirama introduced her.He had an arm on her back,as if to reassure her,or maybe to show that they were a harmonious couple,but she still felt embarrassed,though thankfully,she wasn't blushing.She could hide her emotions well when needed,after all....

'Pleased to meet you,Kazekage-sama,'She gave a small smile.

'Likewise,'Reto nodded.He seemed slightly surprised.But Kanoko couldn't tell what he was so surprised about.

                                                                    *****************************

Reto murmured,'How strange....'

'What is it,Lord Kazekage?'His attendant,Hyo asked.

'To think that the Hokage would marry such a young girl,and one from the Uchiha clan,it's really strange.I never thought he was inclined towards younger women.'

Hyo coughed.

                                                                  ******************************

'I wonder what the Kazekage is here for,'Kanoko mused.

Tobirama nodded.'I think so too.He's here for something.'He sighed.'But he won't reveal his real intentions so soon.'

'Well,that's true.'Kanoko agreed.'Anyway,aren't you going to sleep?'

'I will look at these documents,'Tobirama indicated towards a small pile beside him.

Kanoko hesitated for a moment.

'If it's not confidential,I can help out.'

'No need,'Tobirama shook his head.'I heard you spend most of the day training,so you should sleep now.'His voice was stoic as usual,but she could discern a hint of gentleness in it.

Kanoko was disappointed and elated at the same time.

'Good night then,Tobirama-san.'

he nodded,not looking at her.

(It's probably a bit short again...They're slowly getting along better,makes me so happy for them!I have another confession.I messed up one more thing.I mistook Dan Kato,who was Tsunade's love interest,as Tsunade's older brother.I am so ashamed of myself for having the wrong idea all this time >////<Anyway,please excuse the mistakes and keep supporting this story!)