Unwanted Visitors

'Indeed,the work seems to be progressing rather... slowly,'Hashirama said.

Reto nodded.His face was grave.

'If not for the disruption,the constructions would be halfway done by now,'He said grimly.

Kanoko had been quiet.But she was thinking deeply.Considering how frequently the hoodlums were  interrupting,they should be somewhere close...right?

Suddenly,there seemed to be a commotion.

Reto frowned.

'What's wrong?'Hashirama asked.

'Looks like they're here again.'

Hashirama tensed.He turned to look at Kanoko,who was behind him.'Be caref-?!'

Kanoko had disappeared.

Meanwhile,Kanoko had arrived at the source of the chaos.

There were five masked men in total and one of  them was using earth style jutsu to fill up the holes that had been dug.Beside that man,there was an injured man lying on the ground,his face distorted with pain.

One of the four masked men noticed Kanoko and bit his finger.'Kuchiyose no jutsu!'

 A massive insect-like creature  crawled out of the ground. All of it's numerous eyes seemed to be focused on her.

Suddenly,it lunged.

Kanoko dodged and looked at it from a distance.It was faster than she thought.

However....

A smile  formed on her face as it collapsed loudly on the ground.

The men looked dumbfounded as the insect disappeared.

The man hadn't been in control of it from the beginning because it had been under her genjutsu.

Suddenly a huge wood dragon rushed in front of her,effectively blocking those people.

'That's enough.'

Hashirama looked firm,completely different from how Kanoko had seen him until now.As he came to stand beside her,he calmly said,'You've done enough.'

Reto nodded.'We will take care of the rest,so please stand back.'

(I hope this was good....

I'm sorry for not updating in ages!!Hopefully I'll be regular again from now on :/            )