Something's wrong....

It was a lively day in the Senju household.

Everyone except Tobirama was present today,including some guests as well-Kanoko's younger brother,Kaname,Tsunade's teammates,Jiraiya and Orochimaru,as well as Kagami Uchiha,Danzo and Torifu.

The reason behind the happy gathering was celebrating the pregnancy of Mito's daughter,Ayumi.Tsunade and Dan were going to have another sibling.

The people present were already divided into two groups:the adults talked while Tsunade spent time with her teammates and Kaname,as they were all genins and the same age.

Meanwhile,two of the people were left out,because they were neither adults nor genins.These two were Tsunade's older brother,Dan and Kanoko.They were classmates and chuunins,but they had never talked much.It was even more awkward now that she was married to his grandfather.

Thankfully,Dan was the one to initiate conversation first.

'Err...Tsuna isn't causing too much trouble,is she?She's a bit spoilt and doesn't listen to everyone.'

'No,we get along well.'

After that,there was a brief period of silence.

Kanoko decided that it was her turn to contribute to the conversation.

'You seem to be really popular...Do you have a girl you like?'

Dan looked at her for a moment,wide-eyed.Then he laughed.

'Thank you,but I'm not that popular....'

After that,conversation never came to a halt between them again.

                                                  **************************************

Kanoko was a bit worried.

At first,she had tried to tell herself that it was only her imagination,but it was now clear that wasn't the case.

Everyone was being a bit cold towards Tobirama,with the exception of Kanoko herself. 

She was thankful that everyone cared about her so much,but she wasn't sure how it would help anything,so she preferred that they didn't behave this way.Also,Tobirama worked hard,he deserved to rest properly at home.It might have been a marriage with no feelings involved,and he may not be very warm towards her,but he was her husband nonetheless,and she would try everything she could to make his life more comfortable.

But she had no idea who to confront,because she didn't know who was behind this scheme.But she had a hunch,and she would have to do something before the situation got out of hand.It was uncomfortable enough as it was.

(Author's note:

OMG,200 reads and counting!

I originally never meant to write this,but it seemed there wasn't many fanfics about Tobirama,much less fanfics that were worth reading....Thank you for all your support!I hope to add some action in the future and make their relationship progress even more and eventually,they will fall in love with each other.

Also,warning in advance:there will be some tragedy in the future!I want to make this as realistic as possible,and I think it's been enough fun and games.Sorry for the spoiler!But if you think it is a love story without sadness and glimpse of reality,that wouldn't be fair to the readers.

Best regards,                                                                                                                                                                             Author.)