Which one?(100 reads special!)

(This is set when Kanoko and Tobirama's relationship has progressed significantly and they are now enjoying a proper married life,so it's not relevant to the story...yet.There is another note at the end.                                                                                                                                                                                     -Regards,                                                                                                                                                                               author.)

Kanoko suddenly woke up.

At the beginning,she couldn't  grasp the reason why she felt that something was wrong.Then she noticed that the space beside her was empty.At first,her heart  missed a beat,then she looked around to see Tobirama at the far end of the room,reading some documents in the dim light of a lantern.

She looked admiringly at her husband.Suddenly,a strange thought came to her.

Which animal did her husband resemble the most?

She tried to suppress it,but it was consuming her thoughts,clouding all others.So she gave up and tried to decide.After some serious(>-<)thinking,in the end she was stuck with two choices,a  wolf and a tiger. 

But which one suited him better?

Color?Tobirama's silvery white hair matched both a white wolf and a white tiger.His strength was also similar to both.But a wolf's cunning?No,that was not the right comparison for Tobirama's intelligence...Definitely a white tiger.It suited him perfectly,strength,grace,beauty-everything.....

                                                                 ***********************

Tobirama could feel that Kanoko had woken up.He could feel her gaze on him as surely as if she was burning him with her eyes.He felt uncomfortable,but he couldn't tell her to stop staring at him either.So he adopted the middle course.

'Couldn't sleep?'He said casually.

'No,I slept soundly enough,but I woke up for some reason...'As expected of a sensory-type ninja.But Kanoko couldn't tell him something like,'I woke up because you weren't there.'

A while later,Tobirama sighed.He couldn't get any work done like this.So he gave up and went to the bed.Kanoko moved aside slightly.

He patted her head and told her softly,'Let's just go back to sleep.'Then he blew the lantern,and the room was dark  again.

(Author's note:

I did warn you about my note :3 So thank you so much for reading this!If it goes on like this,this will be my most popular story:)You could check out my other stories.I would recommend Chronicles of Stoneville.Look at me advertising,lol.Keep voting and commenting.I love to hear your opinions and advice!

P.S:Tobirama actually became Hokage after Hashirama's death.But here,I'm keeping him alive.

Sincerely,                                                                                                                                                                                  Lamonehorn.)