This is....

(I'll stop apologizing cuz I keep doing the same s**t,that is not updating,and tho I mean it every time,I feel lazy and have personal problems,so this is the last time....)

'So what do we do now?'One of the men asked.

'We should thoroughly check the maze,of course.'

'Then the girl can go first,'They all looked at Kanoko.

They were basically using her as a shield,but Kanoko didn't mind.Right now,they were all dependent on her,the one with the Sharingan,for their safety.

They navigated almost every part of the maze,a little apprehensive and vigilant,but thankfully,there was nothing to be found.Kanoko could feel the men behind her becoming more relieved in every moment that passed,and letting their guard down a little.

Finally,they came to what was the end of the maze....

Or at least,it was supposed to be.

The other end was strangely dark,and the air was different here.The air in the rest of the underground passage was hot and suffocating,because there wasn't any air flow in the closed space,but here,there was no visible end,only darkness,but fresh air was coming from somewhere.She could feel the men becoming restless and apprehensive.

This darkness was definitely strange.

Kanoko lit a torch.

The darkness wasn't a shadow of any kind,for it did not fade in the bright light,just as she had thought.Then....could it be...

At that moment,someone stepped out from the dark,confirming her hypothesis that it was indeed,a portal.

Everyone else tensed,ready for attack.But the person did not seem hostile .Kanoko could only sense indifference.But she could feel a massive amount of chakra,which couldn't possibly be human,and the mysterious visitor had an overwhelming presence.

She looked carefully at the intruder,studying each and every detail of their appearnce .Long silver hair tied into a ponytail,pale skin,almost colourless eyes,-combined,it became a beautiful being.But because of  the androgynous facial features ,she could not tell the gender of the stranger.

'Who are you?'She said a little forcefully,but she did not feel so brave in her mind.

It turned and looked her in the eye.