VIII

AUTHOR'S NOTE- Leave if you are gonna hate on this book or the author because I do not take negative energy. THIS IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES

~

"Don't get me wrong. I don't always imagine something bad"

"I could imagine a whole book that could easily become a tv series"

~

Jimin woke up the next morning while everyone was asleep, seeing that it was a little after 3.

He walked to Yoongi's room, more like waddled, his sweatpants that he was drowning in (meaning it was big), and his oversized sweatshirt made him look like a toddler waddling to his parent's room. 

He finally reached the door and opened it, seeing the bed empty, which had never happened before, unless he was in Jimin's bed, which he wasn't. 

Jimin became worried; he wanted to apologize to Yoongi. He went to Namjoon's room to see him sleeping on the bed, his laptop open. He sighed, closed the laptop, and moved it away from him before getting into the bed and staring at the older.

Namjoon started to steer in his sleep, and as he turned, he felt his foot hit something. He jumped in fright, to be met with Jimin staring him down, in darkness. 

Jimin's eyes were glistening in tears, which made his eyes twinkle in the dark.

"Jimin, don't do that," Namjoon said as he dramatically held his chest. "Scared the living devil out of me."

"Is Yoongi gone?" Jimin asked, ignoring the older's complaints, his voice cracking along Yoongi's name

"Huh," Namjoon rubbed his eyes.

He repeated, "Did Yoongi leave me."

"What?" Namjoon asked, "No, he isn't gone; he's in Jin Hyung's room."

Jimin came off of the bed with a thud, and before Namjoon could check if the younger were okay, he was out the door.

"That guy" Namjoon shook his head and lay down, trying to go back to sleep and dream of that certain person Jimin interrupted him from.

Jimin silently entered Jin's room to stop in his track when he saw Taehyung and Yoongi being held by Jin like a protective layer. 

He tiptoed to the bed and laid in the middle, onto Jin, who let out a huff, trying to catch his breath. 

"Chim?" Jin said softly

"Appa, I'm sorry," Jimin whispered his head on Jin's chest.

"It's okay, chim" he caressed the boy's cheeks that were squished into his chest.

"Do you think Yoongi will forgive me?"

"Forgive you for what."

"He called me Park yesterday, and he only does that when he is mad at me," Jimin said, tears in his eyes.

"He's not mad at you, chim; he was just sad."

"Did I make him sad?"

"Technically," Jin muttered, "Just ask him in the morning Jimin, let's sleep."

"It is morning appa," Jimin smiled at his hyung "it's just that the sun hasn't come out yet."

"And that's why you young man should be asleep." 

"I can't sleep, hyung," Jimin whispered, "not when I don't know what's wrong with Yoongi."

"Then ask him," Jin muttered. "I'm going to sleep," and he did, leaving Jimin the only one awake.