XI

AUTHOR'S NOTE- Leave if you are gonna hate on this book or the author because I do not take negative energy. THIS IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES

~

"I then started withdrawing socially, spending a lot more time alone than usual"

"Mom said it was just me maturing"

~

"Wait, Jimin!" Taehyung cried out as he was being held down by the older 

"Repeat what you said," he shouted.

"Jimin" Taehyung gasped

"Jimin, you are gonna kill him" A very calm voice entered the room. "Loosen your grip around his throat so he can talk," Yoongi said as he leaned on the wall, watching the scene.

Jimin looked at Yoongi before loosening his grip around Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung started gasping for air as he tried to catch his breath and started breathing in a good rhythm.

"Jimin, just listen to me, please," he pleaded, holding Jimin's hands that were still around his neck.

"I'm listening," he shrieked before taking a deep breath and letting Taehyung go.

Taehyung ran to Yoongi, who just looked at him like he didn't just almost die.

"Jimin, just hear me out."

"How many times are you gonna repeat the same thing" Jimin shouted at him. "I'm fucking listening, talk!"

"I was thinking about it earlier. You've had sex with Jungkook, and I know you have at least a 30% liking to him" Jimin walked over to them, which led to Taehyung going behind Yoongi for protection.

"Taehyung, get from behind me; I already saved you once; I'm not getting in between this," Yoongi said, looking behind him at the younger who was shaking in fear.

"Yoongi, please," Taehyung begged. "He looks like he is about to kill me."

That's when Yoongi really looked at Jimin, seeing the rage in his eyes, which would only show up if he really was about to kill someone with his bare hands.

"Jimin, just let him finish explaining before you go all psycho on the boy."

"Yoongi, move" Jimin didn't care.

"No, Jimin, just relax."

"Yoongi, get the fuck out of my way."

"What's going on here" Jungkook came into the room after hearing all the shouting.

"He's about to kill Taehyung," Yoongi said, still looking at Jimin.

"Yoongi, this is the last time I'm telling you to move" Yoongi shook his head, and that's when Jimin lost it. Jimin, ready the charge at Yoongi, was held by Jungkook. The grip Jungkook had on his waist was strong enough for him not to fight them.

"Jungkook, let me go" Jimin kept hitting Jungkooks shoulder.

"Yoongi, could you give us a minute" Yoongi gladly started to leave 

"No, Yoongi, don't leave me here" Taehyung held onto Yoongi's hand.

"I shouldn't even have been involved in the first, please" He let go of Taehyung's hands and left the poor boy in there, fearing for his life. After a few seconds, Yoongi came back, his head coming from behind the door. "What color would you like your casket."

"Yoongi, get out" Yoongi started laughing maniacally. 

"Taehyung, sit on the bed," Jungkook said to him.