XIX

AUTHOR'S NOTE- Leave if you are gonna hate this book or the author because I do not take negative energy. THIS IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES

Smut...................

I write smut chapters from the experience of books that I've read with many Vminkook smut, so ideas and credits go out to those multiple books.

Ps. If you know me personally, no, you don't.........

~

"I fantasize about sex; don't come at me, I can't control it"

"But the sad part is, I know it will never happen"

~

He was lying on the ground, playing overwatch alongside Jungkook, Jimin lying, first, Taehyung, within the center, lying on Jungkook's chest, and Jimin in between Taehyung's legs, each of them, getting a charge out of, Taehyung's warm nearness between them.

They did everything for Taehyung after they abused and cherished his body; they would care for him. (Aftercare at its greatest)

Their sex drive, getting out of control because of what Taehyung makes them feel, they needed to claim, his body over and over.

Jimin and Jungkook couldn't control their feelings; it was all coming out, all flooding, just because of the magnificence in their arms.

Jungkook's hands found Taehyung's abdomen beneath his shirt, caressing it. 

Jimin feeling Taehyung moving and turned to look up and see Jungkook's eyes, already blown in pure desire, for Taehyung, as he sucked on his neck, leaving a path of hickeys, licking them after.

Jimin turned around and faced Taehyung, observing, as his face was getting flushed a dark shade of red, as Jungkook felt all his body squeezing along the way.

Jimin needing to grant more joy indeed to Taehyung, went in between Taehyung's legs, pulling down his basketball shorts, taking them off and diving, to suck his dick.

 Taehyung moaned as his two lovers claimed his body.

Jungkook's and Jimin's crave getting fueled by Taehyung's sinful moans. Jungkook had his hands rubbing and squeezing Taehyung's hard nipples and licking his neck.

Jimin molding his hands around Taehyung's butt cheeks and thighs, caressing them, as he was deep throating him, gag reflex nowhere to be found.

Jungkook, breathing difficult, on his neck, and feeling his body moving fiercely, to Jimin sucking him off, good.

Taehyung moaned in lust, his back curving, to the erotic feeling, Jungkook pulling his head back and kissing him silly as he held his abdomen tightly.

Jimin grasped his butt cheeks and pushed his hips upwards, up to his mouth, to suck his cock, deeper.

Jungkook made Tae look down at Jimin, the scene, making Tae go fiercely insane, seeing Jimin sucking his cock, Jimin's eyes focused on Taehyung, making eye contact, leaving the boy moaning mess.

Taehyung could feel Jungkook's hard cock, on his back, throbbing. Taehyung was going crazy, his dick jerking hard; Jimin knew he was around to cum soon.

Taehyung moaned and moved wildly, his climax coming, his legs trembling.

"I'm coming" Taehyung moaned as he busted his hot load down, Jimin's tongue, down to his throat, slurping it all.

Jimin waited for a few of it, on his tongue, and got up to do their three-way kiss, each of them, tasting Tae, Jungkook groaning, to the radiant taste.