XVII

AUTHOR'S NOTE- Leave if you are gonna hate on this book or the author because I do not take negative energy. THIS IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES

~

"I can make up a whole new world in my mind and the scenarios that would take place in such world"

" In reality, the situations are either not true at all or highly exaggerated."

~

5 hours earlier

Jimin didn't instantly go to his mother's room. Instead, he went to Yoongi's. He didn't know why, but his feet led him to the older's door. As he was about to knock, the door opened, leaving his hand in the air.

"Jimin-ah, what's the problem" the older let him in

"Uh, I don't know" Jimin walked in a bit frustrated "I uh, I just heard some news about Taehyung's past, and it was bad, as in really bad. And I honestly don't know what or how to feel. I feel numb; I feel like I want to murder someone, I feel heated, I just-" 

Yoongi cut him off with a bone-crushing hug. Jimin didn't respond at first, but he wrapped his arms around the older when he did. 

He didn't realize that tears were streaming down his face until now. He was so overwhelmed with all of this. He didn't know what to do. His mind was blank, he was lost for words, and even though Taehyung didn't do it to him, he still felt the pain. 

"I just needed a hug."

"Could you fill me in on what he said, or you don't wanna talk about it" he caressed the boy.

"He was gonna have a child."

"What"

"He got someone pregnant" he wiped a tear from his cheeks. "He didn't know what to do, and instead, he forced her to have an abortion."

"She struggled with the death of her unborn child, causing her to take her life."

"Jimin I-" this would be the times where words couldn't solve situations.

"You know, I might not know the pain she felt; heck, losing a child is an experience I can't imagine; the depth of pain will only let my mind take me so far, but I can relate to the feeling of wanting to end everything." 

"You know what you always say, Jimin" Yoongi looked at the younger "It's okay to relate to someone's pain, it's okay for people to do bad things unintentionally, it's okay to feel nothing, to feel numb, to feel anger, it's okay to forgive until the good and bad of what the person did is unbalanced. It's what makes us human."

"I know hyung, but I've never gone through something like this. I don't know how to approach it," he sniffled. "It's not like I can't forgive him, it isn't my place to forgive him for something he did to someone else, but I just don't know why it's so hard to approach it and just tell him that it's okay not to be okay, to tell him that he needs to forgive himself for what he did."

"It's because you always practice what you preach" Yoongi looked at him, "Have you ever noticed that when you give advice, you also take that advice and use it."

"So of course you can't tell him that, of course, you can't tell him to forgive himself and that's it's okay, because there is somewhere in your heart, deep down, that hasn't forgiven itself, and you know it."

"You haven't forgiven yourself about your father's death, on how he begged you to stop his pain, with the only resource left. I know for a fact that you, Park Jimin, weren't cooped up in that room for 2 months because of cheating. I know that was apart of it, but I grew with you Jimin, I know the reasons. Yes, you killed your father, he might have begged for it, to end his pain, but you still aren't over the fact that you killed him"