III

AUTHOR'S NOTE- Leave if you are gonna hate on this book or the author because I do not take negative energy. THIS IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES

~

"In a way, my imagination and ability to daydream is a gift."

"But at the same time, it could kill me"

"And you"

~

The room always had its time when the sun would bright up the room, and the next it doesn't. Today it was bright, and Jimin was pissed as he got up and went straight to the bathroom.

"For fuck's sake."

He turned on the shower, entering when it was cold as ice. It always calmed him down when he was not in the mood. It 'stops his anger.'

"Jimin" Yoongi came into the bathroom and moved the curtains to the shower, looking at Jimin's naked body.

"What is it, Yoongi" Jimin talked as if he wasn't being stared down by the elder.

"Your schedule, I found it" Yoongi sat on the sink as he held the clipboard in his hand, Jimin still being exposed to him.

"This is for the whole year."

"Read"

"Did you cut yourself? Your right cheek on your ass is bleeding"

"What," Jimin said, turning his ass to Yoongi for him to look at it.

"Don't worry; I got it" Yoongi jumped from the sink and stepped inside the shower as he bent Jimin down and licked up the blood. "The taste of your blood was always so special; I just wanna drain you and drink it for breakfast."

"So, your schedule for Mondays," Yoongi said, like he didn't just lick someone's ass or like he wasn't soaking wet. What seemed weird, and fucking crazy to others, was just completely normal to them. Their relationship was special. Jimin was the only one who understands him and his actions.

"Mondays, you have wrestling matches with the biggest Japanese wrestlers, as well as on Wednesdays. You can't kill them, and you have to fight them until you start winning. If you win 15 matches in a row, you can mark it off of the schedule," he finished reading before processing everything. "That's ridiculous; why can't you just kill them instead of fighting them," Yoongi said, frustrated.

"Because Yoongi, I'll have to do it until I start winning. The only way they can die is if it's by me and not by materialistic shit," Jimin answered as he stepped out of the shower, butt naked, dripping wet. "Could you pass that towel over there for me?"

"Uh, sure," Yoongi replied as he blindly passed the towel to Jimin, still looking at the schedule.

"On Tuesdays, you have meetings, sometimes they will be with drug dealers, and other times it will be with small mafia leaders. At times, which will rarely be, you'll have meetings with your father's important friends."

"So basically, you are saying, I'm gonna hate Tuesdays," He scoffed as he pushed open the bathroom door and entered the bedroom.

"Hey, don't walk away from me," Yoongi shouted out to him.

"Oh, don't be dramatic, Yoongs, follow me; I'm not gonna stay in the bathroom with you."

"Fine," he huffed out as he stomped into the bedroom, whining like a 1-year-old

"Continue reading Yoongi."

"I don't want to" Yoongi folded his arms.

"Yoon-" he turned his back to the younger.