XXXIII

AUTHOR'S NOTE- Leave if you are gonna hate this book or the author because I do not take negative energy. THIS IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES

Some Sope time for y'all sope simpers

~

"Have you ever imagined that you and your idol are together? Like you make a full scenario in your head, and it gets serious to the point to you actually believe you have a chance with them?"

"Because if you do, then you are just straight-up delusional"

~

"Yoonie" Hoseok mumbled as he walked into the bathroom, where Yoongi was brushing his teeth

"Mhmm" Yoongi hummed in response

"I woke up and you weren't there cuddling me" Hoseok pouted

"Jimin came over" he responded

"Oh," he said, still pouting

"What's the problem," Yoongi asked him, leaning onto the counter

"I started thinking" Hoseok started "We never go past making out"

"And?"

"And!" Hoseok huffed "That's all you have to say" he was getting rilled up

"Come on seok, I just don't think you are ready yet"

"It's my body, I'm the one to decide" he walked closer to Yoongi "I'm not some fragile boy, who you think isn't ready for sex."

"But aren't you a virgin?"

"Bold of you to think I'm a virgin" Hoseok looked at him "I might have a bubbly and oblivious aura but that gives you no right to assume anything"

"Huh?"

"What" he was now looking down at Yoongi "Suprised?"

"Hoseok" he pushed the boy, giving them distance " If you wanted it, you should have just said that. I'm no mind reader," he said as he made his way out the bathroom

"Okay" Hoseok followed him "I want to fuck you"

Yoongi stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around

"What?"

"Did you think I was a bottom" Hoseok held his cheek "I'm no such thing"

"Hoseok" Yoongi laughed 

"If you're a top" Yoongi held his face closer to him "Then prove it"

~

"Wait here," Hoseok whispered. 

 He then stood up and walked to the closet of the hotel room Yoongi watched as he rushed through the contents.

Yoongi frowned when he pulled out what looked like a few neatly tied-up bundles of ropes. "Is that a rope?" Yoongi asked, his heart pounding.

"Stand over here" The younger ordered, signaling with his finger. And with a gulp, Yoongi stood up and made his way to where Hoseok was standing. 

"Clothes off."

Yoongi took off his sweats and shirt, leaving him naked as Hoseok had wanted.

 "Now on your knees, hands behind your back."

Yoongi did what he said, unsure of what was happening.

"This" Hoseok started, "Is shibari. It's where you tie someone up so they can't move using this rope." He wrapped the rope around Yoongi's waist first as he spoke.