XXVI

AUTHOR'S NOTE- Leave if you are gonna hate on this book or the author because I do not take negative energy. THIS IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES

~

"I was called crazy the other day in the lunchroom. So I stabbed him with a fork and watched as he bled out"

"They put me in a room for a week, with no water nor food, as a punishment"

"I have ED, don't they know what that means? That was so not a punishment"

~

Jimin entered the warehouse, along with Yoongi and Jungkook, who were holding her.

"Place her down for me," he said as he took off his gloves.

"Do you want me to take care of this, Jimin" Yoongi rubbed his hands together.

"Nope," Jimin looked at the woman, "I'll take care of her, alone."

Yoongi looked at the boy in shock. It would be rare moments where Jimin would kill people without the help of Yoongi nor Jungkook. Those days would be the ones where he is beyond angry but doesn't show it. Rare days when they know he is about to torture someone. 

They stepped out of the room, not before making sure the boy didn't want help.

He looked at her, her limp body, her eyes staring him down. 

"Don't look at me like that," he laughed. "Your face isn't appealing."

He began to strip her down to her undergarments and tieing her to a pole. 

"I will be right back; I promise" He bowed before leaving the room. 

He comes back a few minutes later, whistling as he entered with a bag.

"I am so sorry about my tardiness" he looked down at her. "I just had to go for something real quick. I hope you can forgive me," he said as he bent to her level and caressed her face.

She looked at him in disgust before spatting in his face. 

"Mrs. Oh, or mother perhaps, doesn't this seem familiar. You know, women being naked, tied up against their will." He chuckled as he wiped his face with his handkerchief 

"To think that this was what you were doing a couple of months ago just gives me a boost of energy" she looks at him in fear.

"Oh, don't be ridiculous. I would never rape a woman, especially you; I am gay anyways."

"But, I will torture every bone in your body" he tapped her nose and smile. "Of course, just for my pleasure."

"I mean, that is what you do, right" he looked at her. "Let men pay you money, just to have pleasure with someone else, without their consent."

"Sad thing is that the thrill of torturing makes me horny. Of course, without your consent Mrs. Oh" he smiled. "Haven't you heard that consent is the key?" 

He laughed

"Well, I guess you don't have those privileges today."

"Let's start, shall we"

He takes out a full-body mirror and puts it in front of her, adjusting it so she could see herself clearly, as he hummed to himself.

"You know, it is lovely to watch yourself get tortured, well that is if you have a pain tolerance, Mrs. Oh."

"Watching your foot get amputated is immaculate. It is so thrilling" Jimin took out an ax.

"You know, at first, I actually was gonna cut all your body into pieces, but nah. I actually thought about it for a while. But why I shall not do it will be a surprise to you, Mrs. Oh," Jimin laughs as he swung the ax side to side, without a care in the world.