XXXIV

AUTHOR'S NOTE- Leave if you are gonna hate on this book or the author because I do not take negative energy. THIS IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES

NAMJINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Sorry, but this chapter felt so weird to write, especially the smut since I kinda look up to them as father figures, so it felt like I was writing my parents' sex scene, so if it's shitty, I really tried my best.

~

"My doctor said that my case is getting worst"

"He said that my lack of reality can become dangerous to society"

~

Namjoon rolled onto his side, leaned over Jin, and kissed him on the lips. He hovered over Jin for a moment as he pulled away. Jin quickly reached up and gently swept away a strand of purple hair that had fallen over his eyes. Jin's heartbeat sped up drastically as he grinned his adorable dimpled smile.

He has never been in this type of relationship before, being too busy focusing on becoming a doctor and convincing himself that he was straight, so he couldn't tell if that was normal, but it felt like something special.

"What are you thinking about?" Namjoon asked. Jin blinked stupidly and took a moment to process what he had asked.

"Oh, n-nothing" he stuttered. "Okay, that's a lie. I was thinking about you."

"Were you thinking about what a glorious, sexy person I am?" Namjoon smirked

"Sure, something like that." Jin scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Jin would have made another snarky remark if Namjoon's lips weren't on his and Jin's brain was somewhere in another world. He pushed his tongue into his mouth immediately, swirling it around mine.

He got on top of Jin and placed his hands on his chest. As their tongues moved fervently together, Namjoon's hands ran down his back. Jin's fingertips dug into his hips while his tongue caressed his. A wave of heat rolled across Jin's body.

Namjoon trailed hot, open-mouthed kisses down Jin's neck. He moaned as Namjoon reached a spot right above Jin's collar bone and began to suck and bite.

"Joon, if you give me a hickey, I swear to god" Jin warned breathlessly.

Namjoon smiled against Jin's skin as he kissed and licked his way up Jin's neck. Jin's body bucked in ecstasy as he bit his ear lobe, Jin's hips connecting with his.

As their bottom halves met, he heard Namjoon inhale sharply. Jin's white button-up suddenly felt too confining. Jin fiddled with the collar, wanting it off, while Namjoon kissed him on the jaw.

Namjoon got the message and gave Jin a hard kiss on the lips as his hands moved to the buttons on Jin's shirt and went to work eagerly. Jin quickly took it off and threw it to the side, undoing the three buttons on his black polo. They momentarily broke the kiss so Jin could pull it over his head, then Jin's lips were back on Namjoon's. Jin felt shivers up and down his spine as he ran his hand over his bare skin. Jin bit his bottom lip, which elicited a head-spinning moan from him.

Then his hand was on the waistline of Jin's trousers. His fingers undid Jin belt and then moved to Jin's zipper.

With a strangled gasp, Jin pulled away abruptly. "I-I need to go to the bathroom," he said, pushing Namjoon away and rushing to the bathroom.

He pulled the door shut behind him and put his hands on the counter, leaning his weight on them as he tried to control his breathing.

A knock sounded on the bathroom door.