XXIII

AUTHOR'S NOTE- Leave if you are gonna hate on this book or the author because I do not take negative energy. THIS IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES

~

"Imagination isn't inherently 'bad,'"

"It is my brain's way of protecting me from distress and pain"

~

The tension was still there, they might have made up, but they still had some unspoken words left.

As they exited the airport, they were greeted by Jackson.

"Park Jimin!" He smiled. "Never knew you'd come back so soon, and with your boyfriend as well."

"Boyfriends, actually."

"Huh?" he looked at Taehyung, who spoke, "What does he mean by that?"

"Jungkook is my boyfriend as well."

"As well?" He looks at Jimin, "So you're into those kinky shit, huh" he nudged his shoulder playfully

"Stop playing around and just bring us to the cars," Jimin groaned.

"Hey," he put his hands up in defense, "It's my personality."

"Hey," Jimin too, puts his hands up in defense, "I will kill you."

"So the cars are this way" He quickly changed the subject and brought them to the parking lot.

"The cars situated, the middle is namjinkook, left is sope, and right is vmin," he said as he looked at his clipboard.

"No, I wanna be with the maknae line," Jungkook said, stepping into their car. 

"Okay," he crossed something out, "Maknae line in one car. Let's get to the hotel people. We are behind time" he got into the front of one of the cars, and they headed to the hotel.

While in the car, the trio didn't speak to each other. They just looked around at everything they find interesting.

"So," Taehyung started.

"Don't make it awkward with your small talks," Jungkook said

"Oh, come on," He huffed. "I don't like this silence. Just talk it out already, for fucks sake."

Jungkook sighed and plugged his ears, tuning out Taehyung.

"Fucking petty," Taehyung huffed, and he too plugged his ears and stared out the window.

"We will be at the hotel in 5 minutes, sir," the driver said, making eye contact with Jimin before swiftly looking back at the road.

"On second thought," Jimin said, his hands on his legs, "Take us to the Universal Studios."

"What," he asked. Jimin would never ask for a detour, especially to those types of places, when they were on a task.

"Did I stutter?"

"No sir," he cleared his throat, "Should I tell the others?"

"Alone, please" Jimin turned his head to the window. "I hate this tension."

~

"We have reached the chosen destination, sir," The driver spoke, in which Jimin smiled and opened the door.

Taehyung and Jungkook, now aware that Jimin was getting out of the car, too, got out to take out their luggage.

But what they didn't expect was to be in front of Universal Studios.

"What are we doing here?"Taehyung asked as we looked around

"To steal the roller coaster," Jimin answered sarcastically. "Let's go," He said, powering off his cellphone before throwing it in the backseat.