XXIV

AUTHOR'S NOTE- Leave if you are gonna hate on this book or the author because I do not take negative energy. THIS IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES

~

I am WARNING you; please skip this chapter if you are not into degradation. Mature theme up ahead, you have been warned.

~

"For fucks sake, why do I keep popping up at the start of every chapter?"

"Think about it"

~

"Where the fuck were you guys?" Yoongi asked as they entered the hotel

"You literally stood in the hallway for God knows how long, just to ask us that," Jimin asked as he walked past him to get his room keys.

"Don't walk away from me, young man," Yoongi huffed.

"Yoongi, we went out. That's all you gotta know" Jimin entered the elevator along with the others. "Did anything happen while we were gone?"

"Well, no," he sighed. "You just had me worried for a while, that's all."

"I'm okay; we are okay."

"Oh, I didn't care about them," Yoongi quickly said

"We are right here!"

"What good eyes you have," Yoongi poked Jungkook's puffed cheeks.

"Taehyung, you are coming with me to my room-"

"Yeah, I don't want to" he folded his arms.

"Well, you have to; Hoseok will not stop complaining unless you come to our room and keep him company while I work in the other room."

"Oh Hoseok," He beamed, "You should have gone with that first"

"Let's just go," Yoongi groaned as he pulled Taehyung out of the elevator.

"Jimin," Jungkook called in, which Jimin hummed in response.

"I love you."

"I know" Jimin smiled.

"Oh, so we being cocky now?" Jungkook asked

"Maybe," Jungkook chuckled.

"You are such a brat," Jimin giggled as the elevator opened to their room, and he ran in, all giggly.

~

"Jungkook," Jimin called out after a while

"Mhmm"

"Consent is the key, right." 

"Yeah...." Jungkook now sat up, looking at Jimin

"Would you ever make me top you?" Jimin asked as he played with his fingers.

"Sure" Jungkook relaxed once he realized it wasn't anything serious.

"Like today?" Jimin asked with hoping eyes

"Wait, what?" 

"I was thinking about it, and I wanna top you, just this one time, and I'll never ask you again."

"Why?"

"Because you always look down on my dominance," Jimin huffed as he basically melted onto the bed.

"Because you can't dominate me" Jungkook smirked

"You won't know if you don't try" Jimin looked at him.

"Okay," Jungkook cleared his throat. "If you make me go into oblivion and make me cum, then I won't ever doubt your dominance, but if you don't, then you only have the strength to top Taehyung," Jungkook reason.