5 💜

Mina's POV.

"Breath in and out Minari." Jihyo hugged me and rubbed my back.

My knees were trembling. I couldnt stand up straightly. I cant look at anyones eyes it was really hard.

Jyp nim called my therapist to calm me down. Sana was crying when my therapist was talking to me. I dont know, I dont want to be a burden to anyone. I dont want to hurt them.

I wiped my tears and hugged Sana. Telling her I was okay. That she dont have to worry coz I'll be fine.

All the other Idols backstage was looking at me. Sf9. Gfriend. Bts. I caught Taehyung's gaze at me but he looked away.

"Minari!" Yugyeom hyung came running to me. I smiled bluntly. "Gwenchana???" I nodded.

My make up artist asked me if its okay to touch up my make up because we are about to be called by the staff to perform.

When she was fixing my make up. I saw BTS went out to go back to their seats after receiving their award.

Taehyung was smiling at everyone he bumps into and everyone pp pgreeted him and BTS. He caught me looking at him so i looked away.

"Mina!! Hwaiting!!" Jimin sunbae smiled at me while going out the backstage. I smiled back and then Taehyung grabbed him.

Everybody looked at me. Jihyo smirked and I blushed. I really idolized Jimin Sunbae since we performed last year together.

I love their songs, I watch their MVs. I watch their funny videos. I myself, is an army.

But ofcourse, I wont show that on cam or issues will come my way and I dont want that.

"Mina, are you ready?" Nayeon unnie asked me. I nodded and smiled at her and she did too.

We went to our positions on the stage and waited for our song to play. I took a deep breathe.

As we danced, my knees are still about to crash but I managed to get a hold of it. Onces were screaming my name. I tried to smile but it was too heavy for me.