10 💜

Mina's POV.

Ring ring ring *

I was waiting for Taehyung to answer my call. He told me he'll fly to LA tomorrow, so I wanted to tell him good bye.

"ANNYEONG MINARI!!!"

"Hello, Taehyungie." I smiled.

"Whats up?" He asked.

"Just wanted to say take care." I sighed. "Hang out when you get back?"

"Sure sure. Thank you Mina!" He ended the call.

Ding *

- Taehyung SunbaeNim -

Ill just pack my things. Pick you up at 8. xoxo

I just stared blankly at my phone for hours. I was confused. What are we? Is he really my friend?

Tzuyu was looking at me while she was cleaning up the table. She was glaring at me.

"You've been busy with a friend these days." She said. "Who is that?"

"Some girl from my school." I answered bluntly.

I walked out and went to our room. I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes. I wanted to rest before I meet with Tae.

I slept for 2-3 hours. And when I stood up I went to the cabinet to find a black dress and I look for a red stiletto heels.

I took a bath to freshen up. Wore a hat, and some mask. I waited outside our porch and saw Taehyung's car.

I waved. He smiled through the window. He parked his car at the sidewalk. He got off.

"Lets go?" He smiled and offered his hand.

"Okay."

---

"Where are we going?" I asked.

His hands were holding the steering wheel when the stop light gon red. He smitked and looked at me.

"Somewhere as beautiful as you."

I felt my cheeks flushed red. I looked away to look at the road at nigh time. It took a one hour drive until we arrived at a place I qoute "As beautiful as me."

The sky was shining with alot of stars. There was a big one a medium and a small. It was shining brightly like jewelries floating.

The sound of the beach's wave was so soft and calming. The breeze was cold and comforting. The sand felt like cotton.

I looked at Tae who was walking towards me holding two soda bottles and some snacks.

"Here." He handed me the soda and made me pick snacks i like.

"Thanks." I smiled and openned the cap.

"Its beautiful, yeah?" He was asking me while his eyes were locked into the sky. "Mina." He looked at me with his dreamy eyes.

"Yes it is." I smiled back and looked at the sky again.

"Minari."

I was surprised because of his soft voice calling my name. My heart fluttered for a second.

"Is it wrong?" He continued. "Is it wrong to fall inlove with someone I did nothing but wrong?"

I shrieked. I saw him play with the sand with his hands. His face was nothing but negativity.

Is it wrong to fall inlove with someone I barely knew?