13 💜

Taehyung's POV.

Mina has been ignoring me alot but I remembered that MMA is coming and they have a stage there for their comeback and I might have a chance to talk to her.

We will be performing DNA and I heard Twice will perform Feel Special? Im not sure but Im looking forward to it.

We were on our seats waiting for the program to start. I was looking for Twice. Maybe they arent here yet.

"V Hyung." Jk called me.

"Yes?"

"Are you still doing the bet?" He asked me.

"Yup." I smirked.

After I had a little chat with our maknae that's when Twice went up to our direction and I was looking at Mina.

Our eyes met but her unnie called her. She doesnt look well. She seems bothered and maybe had no sleep.

Then Jimin tapped me and smirked. I hate this lil boy. Keeps on teasing me.

We watched the other groups perform until Twice was called by the staff. They passed by infront of us and I can see Mina shaking and Jeongyeon comforting her. I was really worried I want to ask her if she is okay, but I just cant.

They performed their comeback on stage. She danced gracefully but I didnt see her smile.

After their prod, they formed a line while JYP was coming their way. I was surprised because this was not normal.

JYP said his thanks and greetings to the audience. Until it became so serious..

"Twice's Mina" Mina stood beside him. ""Will take a break from all the group's activities and performance for further notice." Jyp nim held her hand tightly. "Our idols mental health are our first priority."

Mina and Jyp bowed to the audience and as Mina looked at the audience, She saw me looking at her. I was about to cry but I couldnt.

Twice bowed and went backstage. Mina as she walked she keeps on taking a glimpse of me