18 💜

Mina's POV.

I was ignoring Taehyung alot for now. I always see him ang catch him looking at me. with those expressive eyes I can see He is worried. He seems tired. He seems umm not okay? Anyways so what? Who am I to him?

In the backstage Jimin and I were talking about our performance. About how we should synchronize. Until Taehyung went to our direction and talked to Jimin while taking a peak of me. 

I tried not to react so I went to my table and took a sip of water in my tumbler. I can see Jimin and Taehyung was looking at me from my peripheral vision. So I sat down and looked at the mirror infront of me and fixed my hair.

Jimin tapped my back and I looked at him. His look was worried about me. I ignored it because I dont want to cause anyone trouble or worries. 

"Arent you going to talk to him?" I shook my head. "He does not look good."

"Jimin-ah." I called him. "Do I look like I care?" 

Taehyung turned to us and looked at me like he was hurt. His tears was fighting to go down. He looked away and left the backstage. I was worried.. Should I follow him? No. Make him jealous Minari now that youre back. 

I tried flirting and flirting with Jimin whenever I saw him and when Tae's also watching. Are you still not gonna make the first move Taehyungie? I missed you alot. 

The next day our guestings were cancelled because it rained so hard. We were eating Ramyun when suddenly someone called Jihyo. 

"Yoboseyo?" She answered

"Yes, Who is this?"

 She scoffed.

"Umm, yeah?"

"What do you mean?"

"Wait, I'll ask her first." She pointed at me"I'll text you."

"Why?" I asked. 

"Let's talk outside." 

I followed her to our swimming pool and porch. She seemed really serious. So I was really nervous tho I think this is about Tae. Jihyo is the only one I told about Taehyung and I had. She understood and was really disappointed in Taehyung because she knows I really liked him.

"He is asking for your number." Jihyo said

"Who?"

"Taehyung."

"Are you ready now?"

"Ani. Not now." I said.

"Then if you are ready just call him." She sighed. "You still got his number right?"

"Yup."

Jihyo nodded and went back in. I didnt go back because I lost my appetite. I took a sit and played with the water in the swimming pool and think.

I asked myself if I was ready seeing and talking to him again but the fact that I'm waiting for him to do so maybe I am ready?

But the thing is I'm still scared of him. Scared that I might be hurt by him again. Scared that He will leave me again.

And if you love someone you will take risks right? What if I take the risk now and this would be the last one.