9 💜

Taehyung's POV.

"It's okay. I'm here now.".

I hugged her and rubbed her back while she was quietly sobbing on my chest. She was saking so bad.

She was really fragile from what I saw. She doesnt deserve anything I want to do with her.

Earlier:

"Oh. Where are you going?" Jimin asked.

"I got mina to go on a date with me."

He laughed and told Jin hyung. Then Jin hyung came close to me and scolded and scolded me. While Jimin was laughing at me.

*end*

"Sit here, I'll get you a bottle of water."

She nodded and I went to ask for water. I came back to her with some. I patted her back.

"You're ok arasso?"

"Arassi." She smiled and wiped her tears.

As the sun was going down, we still talked and talked through the day. I never seen Mina this talkative.

I smiled at her.

"Why?" She stopped and glared at me. "Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing." I chuckled. "Never heard you talked that much."

She pouted. "Is it annoying? I'll stop." She looked away.

"Ani." I laughed. "Why dont you finish your food and lets go for a walk?"

She nodded. "That sounds good."

She finished her food and we eent to a park to watch the sun set. It was really cold.

"Are you okay?" She was shievering.

I took off my jacket and put it on her shoulders. She smiled at me softly. She sat on a bench and I sat behind her.

We werent talking while the sun set. We were just observing the people around us and the environment as well.

"So how was it?" She suddenly broke the silence. "Winning in the US."

"Well." I shooked my head. "I still cant believe it, till now."

"Why?" She looked at me. "You guys deserved it." She smiled and looked away.

I didnt talk. I just wanted to hear her words. Her soft voice. A wonderful person but I wanted to do her badly. Im such a sucker.

"I'm taking a break." Her voice shakes.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I'm taking a break from work" Her tear fell while she was talking and smiling to the view.

"Huh. Why?" I asked and looked at her seriously

"I am not okay." She continued to sob.

I reached to my pocket and gave her my handkerchief. She accepted it and wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry I'm being emotional." She chuckled.

"Its okay."

"I dont want the other members to know." She smiled. "Until JYPE announces it. Because it might affect the comeback."

" I understand." I rubbed her back. " How do you feel?"

"Im okay. Thank you for listening."

"I'm here now. Dont worry." I smiled at her.