15 💜

Taehyung's POV.

It's been half a year since I last saw and talked with Mina. It was hard for me. Everyday I will blame myself about fvcking up everything with Mina and I.

Everyday I zone out because I always imagine how perfect her eyes was. I always think how fragile she is and yet I betrayed her.

I dream about how I memorized her face and her voice. I always watch her past videos before I sleep just not to miss her.

I abuse myself by rehearsing and rehearsing our choreography even though I perfected it. I make myself busy just not to remember her.

But all of this? Was not worth it. It didnt do any help. I thought I was good but I saw her. That night.

"Mina." I called but I thought I was just mistaken.

"O-oh.." She looked back her face with no emotions.

Her eyes were bloodshot. She was wearing a cap put it down close to her face cause she thought I couldnt see her crying.

"Minari." I asked for her calmly.

She stood still beside the bench. I let her use my jacket because it was so cold. I looked away.

She sobbed really loudly. Without a doubt I hugged her tightly and she continued to cry.

"I'm sorry." I told her while comforting her back.

I gave gentle kisses to her forehead and she started to cry again. She hugged me back.

"Am I a game to you?" She asked.

"No you arent."

"Then why?!"

She started to hit my chest and I just watched her. I deserve to be hit. She can hurt me the way she wants.

"Jimin offered that bet." I sighed and held her hand. "Yes It was really a bet but I.."

I kissed her hand and she was letting out little sobs and her eyes were already red.

"I fell for you."

I gave her time to let it sink in. We sat on the bench at the park. I listened to her rants about how I had hurt her.

I hugged her everytime she cries. I listened to her words.

I did this to her.

Do I deserve to stay in her life?