17 💜

Taehyung's POV.

"Are you okay?" RM hyung asked.

It's been 2 years and I havent got over Mina. I always see her backstage but even though I stare at her she doesnt look back.

She bows infront of the other members but when she sees me she just ignores me. TAEHYUNGAH what do you expect? You did this!

Nobody ever asked me if I was okay since today RM hyung asked... Am I okay? Am I okay seeing her walk pass me and she acts like she doesnt know me? Am I okay with that?

"No." I answered.

"Why?" He asked again. "What's wrong?"

Why? What's wrong? Why? because I see the love of my life ignoring me and acts like she doesnt know me and what's wrong is that I still love her so much but I am nothing to her now and I can not do anything about it. That is what's wrong.

"Nothing."

I smiled as if nothing is really bothering me. It was hard for me for 2 years I always think of you Mina, that I really don't have to but I do.

I always think of what you're doing while I was far away from you. I was thinking of you meeting other guys after I left you. I always want to ask you, is it still me?

I wanted to ask you everytime I see you if you are okay? Is something bothering you? I wanted to ask you what do you feel. What hurts.

But I can not do anything for you right now but wait. Watch you and guide you from afar.

I can not do anything but be mesmerized by your face and emotions on your every performances.

I cant do anything but to wish that you'll comeback to me and ask how. How will you comeback if I do not do anything? 

So after talking to myself I had a realization, I will do anything to get Mina back. I asked and asked my other idol friends if they have numbers of Twice's members. It took me 5 days to get one. 

Ring ring ring * 

-Unknown number-

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Annyeong is this Jihyo?" I asked.

"Yes, Who is this?"

"It's Kim Taehyung of BTS."

A sudden silence filled the other line. She scoffed. I was really nervous asking help from them when in the first place I had hurt Mina so badly. I am not really sure if they know or not but It's all or nothing.

"Umm, yeah?" 

"Can you help me with Mina?"

"What do you mean?"

"I want to talk to her."  I sighed. "Can you give me her number?"

"Wait, I'll ask her first." She held the call. "I'll text you."

She hanged up and during the day I was only waiting for her text. I was being really impatient so I texted and texted Jihyo but She just ignores me. Finally I just gave up. Maybe this is the sign that Mina and I are not for each other or maybe just maybe, It's not only our time and someday it will be better for us.