8 💜

Mina's POV.

I wore my cap and my face mask. I dont wanna be crowded over by fans nor paparazzis.

ding *

- Taehyung SunbaeNim -

Moon Cafè. I'm here.

That's just 2 blocks away. Does He know where do I live? Probably, Stupid Minari.

I suddenly felt a pinch in my heart. I was nervous. Hey Minari dont get you hopes high. He just want to be friends. You are a nothing.

I was just walking, securing my disguise so no one would recognized me. Pretty nervous as always.

Suddenly I felt myself stopped walking.
Asking myself should I still go. I can see the cafè right from where Im standing.

I felt my knees were shaking again so I held on to a post and closed my eyes.

"Mina." A familiar voice called for me and held me as I was about to fall.

"Sush. Dont call my name." I openned my eyes to see Taehyung looking at me worriedly. "Mianhae didnt know it was you."

I tried getting a hold of myself and tried standing up stable. Taehyung was still helping me and checkin up on me.

"Gwenchana?" He asked.

"Yes. Just dont ruin my disguise." I joked.

He held my hand and pulled me to go ti the cafe. He made me sit down while he went to the cashier and got a menu to show me.

"What do you like?" He handed me the Menu.

I looked at it.

"I'll just have a sandwich and Cafe Lattè" I smiled.

He smiled at me, got the menu and nodded. He went back to the cashier to register.

I just looked outside, looking at the people who are passing by. With the biggest smiles on their faces while talking to someone.

I looked at Taehyung and our eyes locked. I felt my cheeks blush. He smirked. His hands were in his pockets and I looked away.

He placed our orders in our table and he sat infront of me. He looked at me.and smiled.

"Lets eat?" He asked with his box smile

"Okay." I nodded.

I started to bite my sandwich when suddenly someone screamed.

"Taehyungie!!!" A teenager screamd while running towards taehyung.

She was holding her phone and was with her friends, fangirling. I quietly put on my mask and my cap. I dont want to be recognized.

"Hello." Tae Smiled.

"Can we take a pic?" They smiled at taehyung and was curious about me.

"Excuse me." I lowered my voice and got to the bathroom.

I locked the door and took of my cap and mask. I washed my face with cold water. Waiting for the girls to leave.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. I was really nervous my hands were shaking.

"It's me." It was Taehyung's voice. "Dont be scared. Come out now."

My tears fell without me knowing. I openned the door and saw Taehyung looking at me with concern and it started to fall again.

He hugged me.

"It's okay. I'm here now."