2 💜

Mina's POV.

"Aigoooo" I sighed. I was feeling tired when I woke up. Its early in the morning.

We have a performance tonight. By the thought of it, I shiver from nervousness. I stood up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I looked at the mirror and talked to myself.

"Minari, you got this." I smiled to myself faking my reality. I'm not okay. I just have to force myself to believe I am.

My family, my members and Onces are all counting on me. I dont like to let them down.

"Good morning Minari." Jihyo unnie greeted me, then she washed her face.

During the day, we ate brunch and went to the dance studio because our choreographer will teach us our new choreo to our new comeback song.

And we will also practice our speech and perfomance later tonight. I've been feeling down and lazy for the past few weeks.

As we practiced our new choreo, I was feeling shaky and I have shortness of breath. Its actually not usual for me to be this way.

I dont feel the song's rythm. I dont enjoy anything, I dont laugh and I dont know me.

"Minari, are you okay?" Jeongyeon unnie turned to me.

"Dae." I smiled.

We went home to our dorm to rest for awhile before getting ready for tonights award show.

We are also having our comeback stage along side with the awards show.

ting ~

I looked at my phone. I recieved a text message from our group chats and 3 messages from Jin hyung.

Jin Hyung BTS

Minari, I heard Twice is performing tonight. Looking forward to your performance!

Hwaiting!

See you backstage! Congrats in your new comeback. Im excited, really!

Xoxo,

I smiled tiredly. I lay down on my bed. In a few minutes I'll take a bath and our stylists will go here in our dorm.

Nayeon unnie, laid down beside me and cuddled me. She stuffed her face in my back. And I fell asleep.

Nayeon unni woke me up half an hour later. Told me to take a bath coz our stylists will arrive in an hour. So I did.

I got my phone and before I went in to take a shower, I forgot to reply to Jin hyung earlier so I was about to text him.

To: Jin Hyung BTS

kamsahamnida Jin Hyung. I'll watch your performance too. Dont slip arasso?

I charged my phone and took a shower. After it, I wore my spaghetti straps white top and my cycling shorts that are white also.

Our make up artists and our stylists arrived. We greeted them all and offered them coffee in our dorm.

They put me on light make up but with a bright red lipstick. With a little bit of gems around my eyes.

I wore a black body hugging dress. They put my hair an upward do. And they made wear high knee black boots.

We went to the award show. We watched other groups perform and we accepted other awards.

Bangtan Seonyondan was behind us. I was waving at Jin hyung and he waved back too. I caught Jimin staring at me.

The staff called us because we were up next. I stood up waiting for the other members to stand up.

I looked up and bowed to Jimin sunbae and Jin hyung. They bowed back and Jin hyung signaled goodluck.

We went backstage and our makeup stylists put on a redo. Before we perform.  I went to my position and posed our opening to Yes or Yes.

At some part of the song I caught Taehyung sunbae, jaw dropped maybe looking at me? I dont really know. Im not sure but whatever. I was really shaking when I saw the crowd. But I need to smile for Onces.

The next song we performed was Fancy. The crowd was so hyped. I was sweating cold.

Finally, the awards show was finished. And all I can think about is going to bed and not talk to people.

The other members noticed me shaking in the van. So our manager fastly went to me and gave me a bottle of water.

Why did he looked at me that way? Or he didnt? Did I do something wrong in the choreo? Did I looked stupid?

This was the signal that I am not really fine, so I called JYP nim and told him.