19 💜 FINALE PT. 1

Mina's POV.

(Play Make It Right by BTS while reading)

Ring ring ring*

-Taehyungie🐯-

"Yoboseyo?" He answered.

I stopped for awhile because my heart ached for a moment. Hearing his voice again after two years was overwhelming.

"Annyeong, Taehyung-ah." I said.

"O-Oh.. Mina.." He said with shocked.

"How are you?"

"I'd be lying if I said I was okay. So, nah." He answered.

We did not say anything for abput 2 minutes. We just listened to each others' breath.

"I missed you." He broke the silence.

My heart hurts when I see him miserable. I just wanted to hug him but it's too hard to just be fine with everything in the past with just one snap.

"I missed you too." I scoffed. "But what do you want to talk about?"

"Um." He coughed. "I want to make everything right."

"What do you mean?"

"I want to make everything right with you and me." He sobbed. "I dont know why after two years, you are still the on in my mind. Everyday every night, I think of you and it hurts me. I don't know if you and Jimin are together. I don't really know."

"Ani." I laughed so hard.

"Why are you laughing??! YAHHHH!" He shouted and I continued to laugh. "YAHH MINARI!! Stop laughing."

"I'm so sorry. I know you are being serious right now but." I laughed again. "Jimin and I? Really?"

"Yes. Are you together?"

"No." I smiled through the phone. "When we're together I always tell him to take good care of you."

"Huh?"

"He always tell me to talk to you but I refused because I want you to make the first move. He knows everything. He knows what I've gone through those two years. How I was miserable without you."

"Can we meet?" He asked.

"For now, I need some more time Taehyung. It's still you, It's always been you."

"Did you regret meeting me?"

"Ani. I don't regret meeting you. The thing I regret is I allowed you to hurt me again and again. I allowed you to leave me again and again, that is what I regret but meeting you is the best thing that happened to me. But Taehyung I hope you dont rush me because I'm still hurt and scared that you'll do it over again."

"Arasso."

"Hmm?"

"I'll make you trust me again, Minari. Sarangheyo."

I ended the call.

I went to our closet and got my jeans and a led zeppelin tshirt. Wore a white converse and put on my cap and mask.

Jype and Bighit are sister company so I know where their dorms is. I'm really motivated to surprise and see Taehyung.

I want to risk everything. Even though I know I won't hold our future, I will try and try for him.

At first I went to a pizza shop and bought 3 boxes of their best selling pizza. Bought 2 big bottles of soda.

I put it in my car and turned on the waze app. I input there their address in it and it automatically pointed the directions.

It took 30 minutes to get there. There were no traffic on the road. I parked my car and got out.

I knocked and no one answered. I opened my purse and got my phone. I dialed Tae's number.

"Yoboseyo."

"Hi."

"Hello Minari. Why did you call?"

"Come out."

"Huh?"

"I'm here."

"Oh, okay wait."

I got the pizza and waited for Tae. He openned the door and was shocked to see me.

"Annyeong!!" I greeted him.

"Mina."

I gave him the pizza and a plastic of soda. He let me in and he lead me to the living room. Everybody was there. Jimin rushed to me

"Mina!!" Jimin excitedly greeted me.

"Hi Jiminah"

Everybody stood up and greeted with their smiles. I also smiled back then Taehyung pulled my hand to sit beside him..

"Fancy to meet you here." RM said joking.

"Yeah."

They continued watching the movie. So as Taehyung who was really focused. While they were watching I served the drinks and the pizza. Gave them pieces of it with the plates.

Lastly, I gave Taehyung his favorite flavor and a glass of soda. He grab it fastly and continued to watch so I looked at the television to watch too.

I was drawn to the movie so I forgot I was in their dorm and got comfortable when I felt Taehyung's hand holding my hip. He let go and looked at me and placed his head on my shoulder.

Everyone was busy watchin except for Jimin. He looked at me and Tae then he smirked.

I looked away and turned to Taehyung. I smiled at him and then he stood up and held my hand.

We went to their kitchen. He grabbed a banana milk which is my favorite, openned it and gave me.

"I thought you said you need time, why are you here?" He looked me in the eye while he spoke.

"Why? Don't you like me being here?" I widened my eye to him.

"Ofcourse I do."

He hugged me and I hugged back. He digs in his head in my shoulder. He lets go of the hug and I went in for a kiss on his cheeks.

"Let's go outside."

He took my hand and let me outside their pool. He looked at me as I was playing the water and splashed it to his face.

"Minari!!!" He shouted.

"Why? Are you mad huh? Are you mad?"

I teased him and tickled him. He tickled me back and I was surprised because I almost fell in the pool but he catched me.

I was really surprised. I looked at him shocked. He stared into my eyes and I looked at his lips.

He assisted me to stand up properly while our eyes were locked onto each other.

I got nervous and looked away. He held my cheeks and looked at me deeply and He....

He kissed me.

A/N:

Hi so this is it, it's almost done!!! Do you like a sequel of this story? Comment down!!

Kindly please vote for all the chapters and I will highly appreciate it!!

Thank you for those who supported this story!!

KAMSAHAMNIDA!!

If you like stories of other ships, kindly send me a message! 🐯💜🐧