6 💜

Taehyung's POV.

"Taehyungie" Jimin called me.

"Whats up?" I answered and then he put his arms around my shoulders.

"So, what do you plan on her?" He giggled.

We were walking in the hallway because we are going to perform next. I just ignored Jimin but I was hearing Jin Hyung scoff behind me.

Jimin let go of me. I was walking while scrolling in my phone. I saw group pictures of Twice posted in their IG. I was just using my dummy account and clicked heart.

Until..

"Ugh. Mianh--" I looked at her with shocked eyes. It was Mina and Jeongyeon.

Mina stared at me as if nothing happend. Jeongyeon was holding her shoulders and looks like they are rushing to their room.

"Mianhae sunbae nim" Jeongyeon said but my eyes were stuck to Mina and she was staring at me blankly.

They bowed and went to their room. I cant really understand her. On cam she's this silly person with their fans.

But why does she look like she doesnt even care about other people she bump into. Am I a nothing to her?

I'm this really popular guy from a very popular group world wide but she seems not even surprised.

I'm really motivated to get to her. So without a doubt my feet went to their room and I knocked.

Jihyo openned the door with a surprised and kinda lost look. I smiled and peaked at their room.

"Sunbae." She greeted me.

"Uhm.. Can I talk to Mina?"

Her jaw dropped and nodded. She looked behind her finding Mina. Finally they looked at each other then Jihyo pointef at me. Mina's face had no emotions and went to my direction. Everyone in the room was looking at us.

I smiled at Mina and she smiled back awkwardly. We went at a private place to talk privately.

"Sunbae." She bowed. "Can I help you with anything?"

"Uh..-" I scratched the back of my neck. "I loved your solo stage." I smiled at her.

She smiled awkwardly and surprised. I smiled widely and was about to say something again but

"Thank you Sunbae nim" She smiled widely.

"I hope to see more of you." I smirked.

She blushed a little bit and her eyes opened widely. I smiled at her and waved while waking backwards.

"Um. Hwaiting Sunbae nim. Ill be watching" She said cutely with her eyes smiling.

She went back to their room and I went to the stage. When I got there, Jin Hyung was ignoring me. Then Jimin was laughing at me while his hair stylist is fixing his hair.

We went to our positions. The song was about to start but my mind was wandering all over the place.

I cant forget her smile. Her expression. Her scent and how beautiful she is. Oh no Taehyung She's only a game.