Chapter 22

I felt a sharp pain in my chest and my head went dizzy. I felt the room was being sucked into a hole. Everything around was blurry as my head got heavy with pain. I leaned for support on the sofa but a hand held onto to me. The voices in my head continued to give me a hard time.

" Are you okay ?" Clara asked, holding onto my arm. I nodded, closing my eyes to regain my vision more clearly.

" I think you need rest, Mia. It has been too stressful on you. Sit down here." She guided me to sit down on the sofa. I held my head to stop it from spinning.

" Do you need anything ?" She asked. I shook my head as ' No' but she didn't consider that answer.

She brought me a bottle of water and some snacks to munch on. I refused to eat but she stayed firm on her decisions. She made me eat up a few bites of the snack and drink some water too. Later that day, Tiara came back to consciousness and I was happy to see her awake again.

" Mom..."

" Tiara." I held her small hand in mine.

" Tiara, I'm so happy to see you awake." Taehyung kissed her forehead.

" Dad...I wanna go home." Tiara said in a weak voice. She didn't like the hospital environment. 

" Yes, Dad will take you home." He kissed her hand firmly.

" Tiara, what happened that night ?" I asked since I never got a chance to ask what exactly had happened that night.

" You don't have to ask such things now." Taehyung snapped at me with piercing eyes.

" I was chasing that small kitten by the road," Tiara replied in a small voice.

" It's okay. The difficult time is over now." I smiled at her as I rubbed my thumb against her hand.

The doctor came in to check on her and told us everything is under control. She is doing better now. The lunchtime came in and I was feeding Tiara food as Taehyung and Clara were out. After her lunch, I was trying to convince her to take medicines. But the bitter taste is something she doesn't like. She refused to take medicines.

" Come on, Tiara. Be a good girl and take the medicines."

" Nah !" she turned her head in another direction.

" Come on! Don't be like this. You have to get well soon so you could go home." I said walking over to the other side.

" No, mom! I don't want it !" She refused.

" Its medicine, Tiara. They will make you better." 

" No, Mom! I don't want to take the medicine !" 

" Tiara.."

" MIA !" I heard Taehyung's voice thundered in the room. He walked over to me and snatched the medicines from me.

" If she says, she doesn't want it now then don't !" He sounded angry.

" I was just giving her medicines, Taehyung." 

" You don't have to anymore. She is my daughter  and I will look after her." He said loud and clear.

" He said loud and clear