Epilogue

Sometimes things turn out way better if you let them go.

" Are you ready ?" Jungkook asked, putting on his watch.

" No." I replied as I put on the blush on my cheeks.

" Take all the time in the world. I want my wife to look the best." He smiled as he leaned by the doorframe.

Letting go is hard. Very hard but if you don't let go, you don't move ahead.

" How do I look ?" Clara asked me as she stepped out in a beautiful dress.

" Gorgeous but you should ..." I picked up the necklace I brought for her. " ..wear this so that you shine brighter." I said, placing the necklace on her neck.

Moving on is as hard as letting go...

but it makes you stronger in the process.

" Put on that fragrance I like on you." Jungkook suggested.

" Why? " I asked.

" You know the reason." He smirked as I busted into laughter.

The stronger you get with time ...

the better you are at learning from past mistakes.

" You look handsome." Clara complimented.

" Thank you," I replied with a smile. " I have to match my wife's beauty."

You learn a lot in life.

with all the pain and sufferings that you went through.

" Let's go." I held his hand as he closed the door of our hotel room. We walked towards the event that was only meant for couples and parents.

In the end, you realize.

it was all worth it!

" Where you wanna go first? Drinks or dance ?" I asked as we reached the event. We stood at the pathway that lead to either drinks being served in the corner or the dance floor. My question left Clara thinking.

We all complain about our lives being miserable.

Why not take a moment and live it to the fullest? 

Skipping the drinks, he dragged me to the dance floor. Couples have already taken onto the dance floor. The lights and the music sets the mood. I rested my arms on his shoulder as he held my waist.

" You look so pretty today, Mia." He complimented me as he leaned in to leave a peck on my lips.

Let go of the memories.

I took the lead for the dance. My hands resting on her waist. She smiles sweetly as I kissed her forehead. She rests her head on my shoulder. Amid couples dancing, lights glistening and the romantic atmosphere; I saw Mia in the distance. Dancing with her husband.

and make new ones with the dear ones.

Jungkook closes any kind of distance between us as he pulled me into a hug. He secures his safe place with me. My chin resting on his shoulder with my eyes closed in bliss. It felt like those scenes playing in the movie. I chuckled softly to myself, thinking that my mind is going too far. I opened my eyes and the first thing, I saw was Taehyung. 

Set your older self free...

Her eyes set on me as I gazed in her direction. Her eyes filled with mixed emotions of disbelief and happiness. She smiles in my direction before letting go of her husband's embrace.