Chapter 18

I waited for two months. 

Two months.

We didn't meet.

We didn't talked.

We didn't called.

We just stayed apart.

It was the time that I had got

which I didn't ask for it.

It was his way of giving me time to think it calmly.

but I had made my mind for it.

He finally signed the papers.

after 3 months of waiting.

When I saw him in the court,

he seemed angry...

on me.

At that moment,

I didn't realized it

but he has every right to be angry on me.

He was right.

and I was wrong.

I took away everything from him.

His happiness.

A Happy Family.

and a lovely future.

I was the reason behind his faded smile.

When once I was the reason for his smile.

I sighed as I sipped my coffee from my mug. My parents died and this house is the only place I could stay without having to pay for the rent. I am running short of money as well. I looked over the boxes kept in a corner of the living room.

I had taken a 'work from home' job to make money so I can spend time with Tiara. But as she will grow up; the money won't be enough. I have to think of something better to provide things to her. I can't take a job or else who will look after her when I will be gone!?

I need to find a way through this. I rose from the chair as it was time to bring Tiara back home from school. I took my coat and walked over to her school and waited outside the school gate along with other parents. The school bell rang and little by little children started to rush out to their parents. I kept an eye for Tiara and saw her running towards me. I kneeled as she hugged me.

" Tiara! " I hugged her back.

" How was your day ?"  I asked pulling away.

" It was nice. I made a new friend." She replied happily.

" Oh really? That's great! What's your new friend's name ?" I asked as I stood up and ready to leave.

" It is ...OH! DAD !!! " she rushed to Taehyung who stood nearby.

He picked her up and swung her around. Clara stood beside Taehyung and smiled at them. I let out a sigh before walking over to them. Taehyung was talking to Tiara and I didn't felt the need to interrupt it but I just wanted to let him know that spending time with Tiara is equally important for me.

" Tiara will be going home with me today," I said to make it clear that he can't take her with him today.

" I think she will be going with me today," Taehyung replied with a fake smile.

" She did yesterday." I snapped at him.

He looked at me and back at Tiara then smiled. " I think she will be with me. Let's go." He said turning away to walk to his car.