Twelve.

Weeks went by, and Maisie still hasn't talked to Draco since their fight.
Not like it bothered her, this isn't the first time they've argued with each other. Normally, it'll just take a while for them to slowly get back into communication with each other. It's all just a matter of time.

While finishing up her Charms homework, an ear splitting scream coming from down the hallway shocked Maisie and made her run in the direction of which it came. She ended up in front of Daphne and Pansy's door, as she forced the door open and saw Pansy standing in the middle of the room with Astoria and Daphne.

It was obvious that the scream came from Pansy's lips, as her jaw was still dropped.

"What the hell was that?!" Maisie exclaims. Her heart beginning to regulate after realizing that none of them were physically hurt.

They all turned to Maisie as she stood in the doorway, waiting for an answer for either one of them. Instead, they all gawked at her, unsure of how to break the silence.

"Speaking of the traitor," Astoria chuckles, "You've got some explaining to do."
She crosses her arms across her chest and shifts her weight to one leg, displaying a devilish smirk.

Maisie scowls to the younger Greengrass, "What are you talking about, you toad?" 

"Aren't you going on a date with the Chosen one?" Astoria smirks a little harder, knowing how this piece of gossip was too hot to keep to herself. She just wanted to be the one to tell her own sister and her strongly opinionated frenemy, before Maisie got the chance to.

Maisie saw the smile on Astoria's face grow bigger, only intensifying her irritation even more, "Why don't you go find a dick you haven't already sucked? That should take you a while."
She steps to the side of the doorway to leave space for Astoria to walk by and out of the room, but not before she flipped her light brown hair in front of Maisie, just enough for the tips to lightly graze across Maisie's face.

"Daph, I swear on Salazar Slytherin's grave... if she weren't related to you, I would've killed her by now." Maisie walks into the dorm room and closes the door.

Pansy ran up to Maisie, causing Maisie to step back, and back up into the door behind her, "Why the fuck did she tell us and not you?!"

"Well..." Maisie sighs, "...because of how you're reacting right now?"
She squeezes by Pansy to sit on the empty bed next to Daphne.

"He's a Gryffindor! He's Harry freaking Potter! Isn't he like your mortal enemy by destiny?!" Pansy walks up the Maisie and Daphne and places her hands on her hips, as if she's scolding Maisie for making a horrible decision.

"Uhm, no?" Maisie chuckles.

Daphne places her hand on Maisie's shoulder, "What Pansy means is, why didn't you tell us sooner?"

Maisie turns to Daphne as she continues on,  "I mean, I don't care who you date honestly."

"I care!" Pansy shoots her hand up into the sky, and begins to wave it frantically.

Maisie takes a deep breath in and sighs, "Pansy-"

"Roux, no. It's Harry Potter!" Pansy interrupts her from trying to reason, "We agreed on no Gryffindorks!"

"Godric, you sound like Malfoy." Maisie leans back onto the bed and stares at the ceiling above her.
She knew that eventually, the entire school would have heard about the date with Harry, but she honestly didn't think it would be as big of a deal as they're all making it out to be.

Maybe it is because of the drama between her family and Harry Potter, but she still doesn't understand why the fuck everyone cares about it so damn much.