Eleven.

'Theo, you fucking idiot.'

Maisie slowly turned around and saw Draco's eyes dagger into her soul, "Pottah? Didn't I fucking say to stay away from him? Now, you're going on a date."

Maisie scrunches her face together in frustration and looks in the direction of Theo and Blaise, "Thank you so fucking much, Theodore."

Blaise looked between the enraged Maisie and the terrified Theo and immediately decided to pull onto Theo's arm, "...We should go."
He pulled Theo towards the door to leave just Draco and Maisie inside of the room.

Draco forced Maisie to turn her focus back onto him, "You're going on a date with Harry Pottah?"

Maisie rolls her eyes and took a seat onto the nearest chair by her, "Yes, I think we've established that already." She begins to scratch at her scalp, trying to think of how the fuck she's going to lie her way out of this one.

Draco shakes his head, "No."

Maisie grew silent. She stared at Draco, unsure if he was being serious or not.
Draco stared right back at her, not moving a single muscle to display any other type of facial expression, besides the rage that was building up inside of him.

"No?" Maisie leaned a little closer to hear him again.

"No," He repeats, "You know the rules: No Gryffindors."

Maisie scoffs, "Literally no one follows those rules besides you and Pansy." Her eyes followed Draco as he walked back to his bed and began to relax.

"Pansy has the right idea then," He smirks and began to close his eyes, about to drift off to sleep.

Maisie grabs a book nearby and throws it at Draco, hitting him right in to the torso, causing him to jolt up in pain, "Oh, since you two agree on that thought... maybe you two should start dating and revel on that belief. One of the many things you two have in common."
She begins to walk to the door when Draco's next words stop her.

"He's only using you."

She turns around, "Excuse me?"

Draco was still recovering from getting hit, but he manages to explain, "He's only using you so that he can find out more about You-Know-Who." He rubs against his torso a bit more before relaxing again on his bed.

While crossing her arms, Maisie already grew irritated at Draco bringing up her family, to whom she's never really liked anyhow. "You can say his name, Malfoy. Lord Voldemort. Besides, I'm a distant relative. It's not like we have tea parties and gossip to each other every week. I don't talk to mother's side of the family."

Draco shrugs his shoulders, "That's why he's been acting nice to you. No other explanation." He raises his arms to relax behind his head as he leans against the backboard of the bed.

Choosing to ignore his remark, Maisie took a few steps again towards the door and even got as far as reaching for the door handle, before Draco deiced to make himself clear, one more time.

"You're not dating him."

Maisie kept her hand on the door handle, and clearly reminded Draco that she isn't like the rest of the students here, that for some reason, follows every command of his, "I seemed to have forgotten when the fuck I asked for your opinion, Malfoy."

She pulls the door open and slams it closed behind her.

Draco followed her out the door and yelled out into the hallway of the boys dormitories, "Let me find out you're serious about this, Deveroux!"

The sound of Maisie's voice echoed through the hallway as she was already making her may down the staircase to the common room, "Or what? You'll tell your father about this?"
Her laugh at the end of that sentence irked Draco even more.