Five.

Sitting in the common room, relaxed on the couch, was Theo, Daph, and Maisie all gathered around the fireplace.

"You're telling me, you've never thought about how far you could kick Flitwick and see how far he could fly?" Theo sits forward in his chair.

Daphne looks to him in astonishment, "Are you high right now? Genuinely, I'm concerned Theo." She looks from her scribbling onto her notepad, "It's 2:30 in the afternoon."

Theo laughs before leaning back into his chair and interlocks his fingers behind his head. His breathe begins to slow down and his muscles begin to loosen up, while he enjoys the moment, "It's never too late to feel great."

Daphne completely dismisses his comment and went back to doodling in her notepad.

Maisie leans closer to Daphne and watches her sketch out a portrait of the view of Hogwarts from afar.
"Wow, Daph. Your shading has improved,' Maisie mentions.

Daphne grins proudly at the praise, "Why thank you, Roux. I've worked really hard on it." She pauses from shading to admire her artwork, "Could be better though."

"Why don't you sketch me? I can stay still. Look!" Theo positions himself across the couch to pose in the most awkward position he could think of... but he was right. Being high helped his focus on staying frozen.

Daphne rolls her eyes, "Pay me commission... but you can't afford me."

The group was soon joined by Draco and Pansy as they both strolled into the common room.
Pansy walked a little ahead of Draco and happily jumped onto the couch to sit next to Maisie, while Draco took his time walking over, slumping into the lone chair, a bit away from the rest of them.

"Hey, there's the lovebirds!" Theo exclaims, throwing his hands in the air.

"So much for staying still," Daphne mumbles under her breathe, earning a chuckle out of Maisie.

Draco shoots Theo a death glare as soon as the words left Theo's lips. Theo got the message and quickly shut his mouth afterwards, but not before mumbling, "I was just kidding."

"How was your date?" Maisie asks the both of them.

Draco scoffs before loosening the top buttons of his black dress shirt and rolling his eyes.
The obvious look of annoyance on his face was nothing but sweet joy for Maisie, knowing he hated her for putting the idea of a 'date with Draco' in Pansy's head.

"Draco was the perfect gentleman!" Pansy looks over to Draco, who forces a weak smile on his face for her.

Maisie really did try her best to contain her laugh. A soft chuckle slipped out, but she quickly camouflaged it with a clearing of her throat instead. "I'm glad you had a good time, Pans." She places her hand over Pansy's in reassurance.

Draco scowls at Maisie, while she listened to Pansy boast on and on about their 'date'.

"Are you guys ready to fucking rage tonight?" Blaise struts into the common room, holding bottles of fire whiskey and other drinks and places them on the table off to the side. A few other Slytherin boys follow him in, also carrying other party supplies and additional drinks and snacks.

"First party of the school year. We got permission from Snape." Adrian Pucey places the cups onto the table, "Are the other houses are coming?"