Two.

(A/N Dec 4, 2020 *Chapter was edited to reflect name change from 'Joy' to 'Maisie'.)

-

"What took you so long?" Pansy asks as Maisie descended the stairs, "It's not like you had to change or anything."
She sits on the couch in front of the fireplace with her arms crossed.

"Just needed to unpack is all." Maisie shrugs her shoulders and walked across the Slytherin common room, in the direction of the exit.
Blaise soon after also descended the stairs, which caught the attention of all of their friends.

"If you two needed to fuck really quickly, all you had to do was say so." Daphne jokes, while darting her eyes between Blaise and Maisie.

Draco looked to Maisie, then to Blaise. He scoffs, "At least try to be discrete about it, would you?"

Maisie rolls her eyes, "Any more discrete than having my own dorm room?"
She smirks to him, causing him to scowl back at her.

Maisie looks to Blaise, "Maybe wait a few more minutes next time. They're right... we should be better at hiding it." Maisie winks to Blaise, making him chuckle and rub the back of his neck, embarrassingly.

"Ugh, you guys are disgusting." Pansy stands up impatiently, "Let's go already. I'm starving." She walks out of the common room.

Draco stands up and fixes his robes before also heading out.
Maisie waited for Daphne as she was the last to leave the common room out of the group, and linked one of her arms with Maisie's, "Did you really sleep with him?"

Maisie's chuckles, "Of course not... I'm out of his league."
Daphne cackles.

"I heard that," Blaise whispers as he walks by, "And I'm out of your league, for your information."

-

They all got to the Great Hall and sat at the Slytherin table, where Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle all saved a few seats for them, as they were too eager for the annual welcoming feast to begin.

"Did you guys hear what happened to Potter?" Daphne leans into the group, giddy with gossip.

"No one cares about Pottah, Greengrass. You're wasting your breath on the wrong people." Draco huffs while pushing some food around on his plate.

Daphne rolls her eyes before continuing, "Anyway... I heard he had a bit of a glow up this summer. Word around the castle, he's hot now."

Maisie laughs, "Seriously, Daph? Harry Potter? How hot can he be? Unless he lost the glasses, I'm sure he looks the same."

"I don't know... Tori said she saw him at the station. Looked real good." Daphne explains while stabbing her fork into her vegetables.

"Your sister is literally the source of gossip for the school. Half of the things she says comes through a grapevine," Pansy scoffs, "She thinks everyone is hot."

"Draco, in particular," Maisie adds on, earning a stern scowl from Pansy.

Draco looks down at the table and smirks, "If you wanted me, Deveroux, all you have to do is say so." He looks up to Maisie and lifts her chin with his finger.

Maisie quickly swatted his hand away and sassed back, "That's what you have Pansy for... and Astoria... and every other girl that even bothers to give you the time of day."

"Ugh, speaking of the devil." Pansy immediately turned disgusted at the sight of Astoria walking down the hall, passing by them at the Slytherin table.

"Hi Draco," Astoria greets him, battling her long eyelashes flirtatiously.

"Little Greengrass." Draco greets back swiftly.