(A/N) PLEASE READ.

Dec 7, 2020

Hi everyone! ❤️

My next chapter will be out either today or tomorrow, but I just wanted to address something first.

I've been getting a lot of feedback through messages on here or through other platforms that my story needs more ✨spice✨, because it's getting 'boring'.
I need to explain something.

I appreciate the feedback, I really do.

I know that most readers read Wattpad for smut/fluff/lemon whatever term is used to people to read about 'doing the deed', but you guys need to understand that A PLOT IN THE STORY ACTUALLY MATTERS TO ME.

They can't be having sex every fucking chapter. I understand fan fiction could literally be anything you want, but it's not 'realistic' to me.
I love smut as much as the next person, but I like it more when they actually build up to have a history first before having sex with each other.

We all love toxic, 'choke-me-while-you're-fucking-me' Draco, but it gets kind of overused after a while... and it's sometimes perceived lowkey abusive.
Which is why I like ✨emotional trauma✨ better, and that leads to other kinks, a different Draco, and a different relationship.

So if you're bored of my stories due to the lack of sex scenes, I do apologize that I don't fit your needs and I do hope you find a book that seems more intriguing to you.

For those of you who have stuck it through, I appreciate you. I also appreciate those who gave up as well because it seemed interesting to pull you in, but not enough to make you stay.
To each their own ☺️

TYSM for listening to my little rant. I just needed to get that out there.

Also, if someone could help me on how to edit TikTok videos for my stories because idk what the fuck I'm doing on that app LOL.

Ok thanks 💕 Wear your masks and wash your hands!

Love always,
dadddymalfoy