Twenty three.

(A/N: May 25, 2021 I've missed you. Thanks for waiting 😘)

For the days after the Christmas Ball, Maisie enjoyed her time at Malfoy Manor. She always enjoyed the time spent here, it was basically a second home.

For most nights, the Slytherin Clique came over for dinner at the request of Narcissa, who always welcomed them with open arms.

"Thank you again for letting us stay for dinner, Narcissa," Theo wipes his mouth clean with the napkin in front of him.
Around the dinner table, the Slytherin clique sat, enjoying another delicious dinner. Of course, not prepared directly from Narcissa. Bless the woman, but she is no cook. Heads bobbed up and down in agreement as she sat at the head of the table, smiling from ear to ear.

"You are all always welcome here anytime," She assures them.

The house elves clear the table of the dinner plates and begin to bring out the dessert.

Conversations were held over many things, especially Narcissa trying to be involved with the children's school life.
"So, how is the curricular this year?" Narcissa inquires, "I presume Severus isn't going easy on  you all."

Maisie laughs, "Severus. Can we please start addressing him by his given name? He'll go bloody mad." She turns to Narcissa, "What other nicknames did you have for him when you went to school together? Please indulge me."

They all leaned in closer as Narcissa smiled down to her lap," Well... Severus used to follow Lucius around Hogwarts like a little dog. He would call him 'Sevy' as a pet name."

Cackling echoed around the dining room as they all began to laugh.

"'Sevy'?!" Daphne gushes out.

Blaise wipes a fake tear from his eyes, "Oh god, this is too good! We're never calling him Snape ever again!"

Draco contained his laughter, but still acknowledged how good of information this would be to use against his favorite teacher. He kept his attention on Maisie though.
He loved it when she laughed. Hell, he loved it when she smiled in general.

When Maisie offered Draco to sneak around together in secret as long as he kept up an image with Pansy, he was all for it. Knowing Maisie was cool with having all the fun without the emotions, sounds like a great deal right?

'That's what you want right?' Draco's own thoughts remind him, 'Or were you hoping for her to actually have feelings for you, the way you feel for her?'

A scowl immediately showed up on Draco's face. That thought has eaten him the past few days with the Christmas Ball. His dick surely got excited at the opportunity for fun, but his mind was having a struggle.

"Draco?" Pansy's voice echoed back into his mind, grabbing his attention, "What do you think?"

Draco soon realized that all the attention was turned to him, as his eyes met many, including Maisie's, who was smirking the whole time.

Maisie chimed in, "It was Pansy's idea to punish Professor Sevy for assigning the godforsaken project that accounts for a ghastly amount of our final grade. Snape is no longer in our vocabulary. Address him only as Sevy. I'm sure you think it's a marvelous idea, right?"
Her octave reached a level higher at the end of the question, insinuating an opportunity to be nice.