Fourteen.

After checking himself out in the mirror, Draco grabbed his book bag and headed down to the common room for the first lesson of the day.

He walked down the staircase and was greeted by a girl waiting for him at one of the tables. "Draco, I was waiting for you."

He squinted at the girl, trying to recall her name as she's actually been one of his conquests last year, and her name was just not important at the time.

He took a guess and greeted her back, "Julie, how are you?"

The girl sighed in disappointment and corrected him, "It's Juliette."

"Close enough," He wraps his arm around her shoulder and they both walk out of the common room together.

Almost everyday, there was a girl always willing to be whatever Draco wanted, whenever he needed it.
It's annoying at how many girls seem to fawn over him.

Yet, there's always that one person who he believes will never look at him the same way he looks at her.

Maisie.

Draco isn't one to stop being who he is, simply because one girl isn't thinking of him in a certain way.
He's still going to sleep around, and be with other girls.

But that doesn't mean he wants to see her doing the same.

"You're going to the next Quidditch game, right?" Draco looks to the brunette haired girl, as they walked up the staircase and out of the dungeons.

"Of course," She replies back with a smile on her face.

Draco pushes the girl up against the nearest wall, and hold himself up with one hand on the wall, slighting towering over her.
He bring his lips down to whisper into her ear, "I better see you wearing the number 7 painted on your cheeks."

He was about to sink his head into the crooks of her neck, when someone's shoe nipped the back of Draco's, making him snap his neck around to see who it was.

"Watch it!" Draco's eyes narrowed once he saw who it was, "What are you doing here?"

"Off to see Roux... and she'll be wearing the number 7, in red and gold." Harry smirks, while looking at the girl who's cheeks turned an even brighter pink than before.

"Deveroux left for class," Draco stands up straight to walk up to Harry.

Harry looked smug, "Really? I haven't seen her. You're the first I saw to leave the dungeons."
He looks around frantically to prove his point.

Annoyed, Draco replied, "Then you might want to go get those glasses fixed."
He reaches over to Harry to grab his glasses and snapped it into two pieces and dropped it on the ground in front of Harry.

"Whoops," Draco shrugs his shoulders, feigning a sympathetic look.

The girl leaned off of the wall and crossed her arms, "That was rude."

Draco rolled his eyes and completely ignored her comment, and pulled her arm to bring her up the staircase.
"Let's go Julie."

"It's Juliette," She pulled her arm away and turned to Harry, "and I'd much rather walk with Harry instead of you right now."

She turned back to sneer at Draco, "Bye, Malfoy."
She walked up the rest of the staircase and disappeared from their sight.

"I'll be right there," called out Harry.

He turns around to face Draco again, who was already staring him down and took a step closer to him to intimidate Harry down even further.

"Another girl that prefers me over you," Harry smirks, "Guess girls are getting tired of being treated like dirt with you Slytherin blokes."