Ten.

Draco pounded on Daphne and Pansy's dorm room door, and yelled out, "Pansy!"

Within a second, Pansy opened the door and her smile immediately dropped once she saw how pissed off Draco was.

"Draco, what's wrong?" She asks, as he pushes past her to get inside her room.
Pansy shuts the door behind them for privacy.

She turns around to see a very annoyed Draco staring at her., "Stop telling people that we're dating."

Timidly, Pansy starts to play with her hair, twirling it around her fingers, "Are we not?"

Flatly, Draco responds, "No."

Pansy began to huff in discontentment, "What?!"
Her mind couldn't comprehend what Draco had been trying to tell her for the past few weeks.

Draco tried to carefully explain in layman's terms where hopefully Pansy will finally get the picture, "We're not dating Pansy. We aren't anything."

Pansy looked at Draco, trying to read his facial expressions.
"Then what was last night?!"

"You vomited on yourself and I helped you get changed. I let you sleep on my bed and I slept on the floor." He throws his arms out in frustration.

"That's it?"

"Yeah. That's all I did." Draco grew irritated.

"So what about this summer then? You seemed interested in me until we got back to school! Now you're all cold again. Am I supposed to wait around until you're ready for a relationship?"

"Pansy, I already fucking told you. I don't want a fucking relationship with you. What we had was ok. We would make out here and there, until you asked to meet my parents like you had some kind of right to."

Pansy began to grow timid and meek, her mind finally hearing and understanding the words coming out of Draco's mouth.
She began to run her hand against her arm as she began to softly break down.

"I don't date. I don't have girlfriends. It gets too fucking complicated. Making out is harmless... no big deal. So stop telling people that we're a thing." Draco walks closer to her, "Let me make it clear for you now: We will never be anything other than friends."

Pansy mumbled softly, but loud enough for him to hear her, "Is it someone else? Who is it?"

Draco stared at her unamused, obviously with no intention of answering the question.

Pansy trails on, "Astoria? The Mudblood? Daphne? Roux?"

Draco scowls at her, "Why would I want Daphne or Deveroux? I hang out with them too much."

A burst of confined eyes grew in Pansy, enough for her to say, "Good. Cause Daphne's fucking Loony Lovegood and Roux's with Potter."

"Pottah? Since when?" Draco immediately grew interested at the name of his sworn enemy to be associated with Maisie's.

"Theo and Blaise said he fancies her. Might try something, but you know Roux. She doesn't date." Pansy explains.

Draco's thoughts began to go mad.
She wouldn't, especially with one of the people that she knows he truly hates.

Now, even more annoyed than before, Draco walks past Pansy and straight for the door.

"Wait Draco-" Pansy grabs his arm as he walked by, making Draco stop in his steps, but he doesn't turn around to look at her.
"-Just tell me what you want and I can change."

Draco slowly looks back to Pansy and pulls his arm out of her grip, "For the last fucking time Pansy, I will never ever like you. So stop trying so damn hard."