Twenty one.

"We have to stop meeting like this," Maisie gasped out while Draco trailed kisses down her neck. She rolled her head back to give him better access to her skin, welcoming his lips to meet again.
Her back has held up against the wall, Draco pressed his body against hers, holding her steady.

"Why?" He mumbled out between kisses, "Isn't this fun?"

She whimpered out a moan as his tongue traced against the nape of her neck, gently grazing against her skin, sending shivers down her spine.
She clenched her legs together, as she felt her heartbeat throb down from her chest to under her skirt.

Draco could feel her muscles relax and tense up in all the right places, causing him to smirk in satisfaction. He took his hand and gently grazed it against her thigh, lifting up her skirt hem higher to reveal the lacy underwear she was wearing underneath.

He broke the kiss to step back and take a peak of what she was wearing and sharply breathed in, "Ooh, that is not fair. You know I love lace."

Maisie leaned her hips forward, "Why do you think I wore it?" She smiled seductively and bit down on her lower lip, satisfied with knowing how simple lignite can make a man weak at the knees.

Draco traced his fingertips against the lace of her panties, making Maisie heartbeat face faster and faster. He slipped his hands between and wasn't surprised when he whispered, "Excited, are we?"

Maisie tried to keep a straight face but could feel herself getting hot as she's been caught growing wet from all the attention she was receiving from Draco.

"No need to be ashamed, love. I know you love it when I—" Maisie gasped as Draco slipped in two fingers inside her, giving no warning prior to it, "—do this."

Maisie whimpered softly, as his fingers were still large enough to cause slight pain, but was masked by the immense satisfaction of how arousing it felt.
"Good girl," Draco whispered as he gently placed his forehead on hers, watching down on her as she slowly began to melt as he pumped his fingers in and out of her.

Maisie continued to moan softly, slowly getting used to the pain and began to indulge in the overwhelming feeling of his fingers curling up inside her. Her mouth slightly gaped, as she looked up to him.

Her eyes found the grey color in his to be both menacing and calming, knowing that he was enjoying watching her squirm just the the works on his hands.

She never imagined herself to be in this position.
Draco towering over her. His hands slipped between her panties and her skin, pleasuring her in an empty classroom while their classmates walk idly by, not knowing what was happening between the walls next to them.

But holy hell, did it feel so fucking good.

"All you have to do is say you want me to fuck you, and I'd gladly oblige," Draco whispers into her ear, interrupting her thoughts.
She barely let out a sound when the echoing of the grand clock striking on the hour interrupted the two.

"Saved by the bell," Draco smirks as he slowly stepped away from Maisie, pulling his fingers out of her, and allowing her to collect herself while she had the chance to.

Draco reached over to grab Maisie's book bag from the desk that was standing near by, but was caught off guard by Maisie reaching out for his hand that was pleasuring her just seconds before, and start to suck on his two fingers, licking herself off of him while holding eye contact.

Draco licked his lips while staring back at her, then said, "You're not being fair, Deveroux." He pulled his hand away and held her book bag out for her as she fixed tucked in her dress shirt again and buttoned back up, covering the matching lacy bralette she was wearing underneath.