Tutor

My lips instantly curved into a smile when I saw Lee walking wearing his white turtle neck and red jumper. He looks very expensive on his outfit. Well, every time he walks in front of the door everyone can't help but stare at him. He knows how to impress us with his fashionable clothes, he knows how to dress properly.

"Your saliva is dripping" Giner whispered on my ear.

I immediately touched my face. I gave her a stink stare when I noticed that I am wearing a mask.

"Shut it," I said and went back to my chair.

"Good Morning, Oppa" I heard Lee whispered.

"OPPA?" Athena asked.

"Ahhh, you're too loud" Lee stopped her.

"Why OPPA?" Athena asked again.

"Nothing, I can feel the vibes of Korean towards him" Lee simply responded.

I've been with this company for almost a year now and this is my very first time to feel energetic, happy and positive while working. Is it because I have someone who is like a supportive fan? Or is it because I wanted to get to know more about Lee?

"Ali, can you assist them? I have an important meeting to attend to" Giner said and winked.

I know that wink. I don't know but I immediately stood up and went to their stations.

With a smile, I sat next to them. I controlled myself from smiling every time Lee and I are making eye contact.

I tutored them, provided feedbacks and uplifting words, it feels like I became a motivational speaker instantly.

After our tutoring session, I went back to my chair and rest. They went to their break.

"How was it?" Giner asked me

"They are all good, they easily learn" I answered." I'll just take a rest, okay" I added and shut my eyes.

I closed my eyes to take a nap, but it's almost 10 minutes now and sleeps doesn't come.

"Quiet, Athena, my Oppa is resting, I think he is tired" I heard Lee said.

"Tired?" Athena asked

"Yes, he is, he was running inside my mind for a couple of days now, I think he also stumbled and fall" Lee explained

"How?"

"Because I dreamed about him, he was running with me, holding each other's hand, as we reached the end of the road, he let go of me, I thought he'll leave me behind, but he just walked, kneeled and offer me a ring. Due to my excitement, I hugged him"

"That's not a dream, that's a nightmare," Athena said

"Yes, it was a beautiful nightmare, why? Because he was there, he was with me, even in a dream, we are together" Lee said

My heart skips a beat. I can't help but smile. He is amazing, even his imagination is amazing.

I am a straight guy who loves a girl, but there is something inside me.
I'm slowly falling with his simple actions.

I don't know what happened but Lee became quite, I took a glance and saw him sleeping.

I'm not sure how long I have been staring at him, I came back to my senses when Giner whispered on my ear "Hey, what are you doing?" Giner asked

"No-nothing" I answered and was about to go back to my chair when I accidentally kicked the chair where Lee was sitting.

He slowly opened his eyes and stared at me, he narrowed his brows and smiled.

"Sorry" I apologized.

He wore his eyeglasses before answering "it's fine, sorry, I fell asleep, "

He smiled and stood up, he went to the comfort room. I was left alone with Giner who is grinning at me.

"Wh-what now?" I questioned him.

"Nothing, I just smell something fishy," he answered

I rolled my eyes and went back to my station.

I don't know what's happening to me, but there is something that bothers me, is it because I'm handsome and attractive at the same time or is it because I'm just handsome.

"Hey, what happened?" I heard Athena whispered when Lee came back.

"Your eyes are red, did you cry?" She asked.

"Nothing" Lee answered. I can feel how down he is through his voice.

"Don't nothing--nothing me there Mr I can feel that there is something wrong with you! You know what, we just met each other not long ago, but I can feel that somethings wrong with you today, you are not jolly and positive for the past hours, now tell me what's inside your mind"

I heard Lee took a deep breath before speaking.

"I--I just killed someone"

"Wh--what?"

Without haste, I glanced at them. I saw how teary Lee's eyes were.

"W--who?" Athena asked.

" I killed Henry"He simply answered

"Henry?"

"Yes, Henry, I loved him but I killed him"

"Hey, I'm getting confused right now, who's that Henry and how did you kill him"

" The protagonist in my story? I love how I build him, but in the end, I chose to kill his role, and I'm so sad that I need to do that" Lee explained.

Ow, I just remembered, Lee is an author, he already published books, that is also one of the best things I've loved about him, he can write stories and act it, he has a wide imagination.

"That's all? You are sad because of that?" Athena asked.

"Yes"

"What a pathetic, overacting author.tsk," Pat answered.

"If you love him, why did you kill him in the first place?" Helen intervene.

"None" Lee answered and shrug his shoulders

He is sad because of that? He is soft-hearted, even on his works he instantly felt sad. Athena is right, Lee is very different, he can shift his emotions from happy, positive to sad and down in just a snap of a finger.

"Well, To be honest, I don't want to happen what I have written on my story to me and Oppa Ali" Lee whispered.

I put my headset on and pretend like I was listening to something.

"Why?" Athena asked.

"Well, Henry loves Yugin, he loved him but in the end, he left Yugin with Pain, Yugin was diagnosed to a Kidney failure, Henry donated his kidney for
Yugin but during the operation, his heart stopped, he left Yugin with a sad letter. When Yugin regained his consciousness, he woke up with a new kidney and with a heavy heart. I can't accept the fact that I ruined Yugin's life" He explained

" You can also write something, like, someone donated their Kidney for him, you don't need to kill Henry for Yugin, right?"

"But the story will not be as interested as what you are thinking, The lessons on that story is, LEARN TO ACCEPT WHAT YOU HAVE BEFORE ITS GONE, Yugin, has a very hard heart, he doesn't want anyone to bother him, not until that day, when he met Henry. He changed a lot but it's already too late. when Henry gave his kidney to Yugin, that's the time when Yugin already learned his lessons" Lee explained. He took a deep breath before resting his head.

I didn't notice that I was already crying, I immediately wiped the water on my eyes. It's just a story but why do I felt sad. Lee has a big impact on me and his friends.

I want to know him more.