World And Us

It was already 10 in the evening when I asked Lee to watch a movie. He agreed.

We were sitting on the sofa when I played a movie, he was focused on the movie and I can't help but stare on his beautiful face.

"Ali, by the way, I'm sorry," He broke the silence.

"Sorry for?" I asked.

"For pretending like I was sick and using Rommel to make you jealous,"

I just remembered, when Lee was injured, I thought he really lost his memories but he just lied for me to get jealous and he succeeded.

I held his hands. "It's fine with me, just promise me that you will not do that again," I said.

"Thank you, and Promise I won't do that again," He pulled me closer to him, our face was inch close when he kissed me.

I used my hand to hold his nape. He sat down on my lap. Our tongue was dancing like tango inside each others mouth.

He slowly undressed me, his lips travelled from my lips down to my neck. I released a moan, a moan of satisfaction.

"Your moan is very beautiful, it's like a lullaby that's attracting me,your moan has an accent, British accent, " He whispered on my ear.

My body shivered. His husky voice makes me more attracted to him.

"Is that so," I replied and pushed him slowly on the sofa.

This is my first time to do this with a guy, I don't know where and how to start. I'm scared that I might hurt Lee.

" Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"If it's you, I'm sure about anything," He said and unzipped my pants.

I took my shirt off and helped him to put my pants down, I am now wearing only my boxer shorts.

"Excited?" He asked while staring at my little Ali.

"I guess he is," I answered.

I topped him and kissed him slowly, He used his left hand to massage me. His hot hand made my little Ali wake up.

"Uhmm" I whispered.

He stroked me a couple of times before he started putting me inside his mouth. The hot air from his mouth made me shiver more.

I used my hand and guide his head.

He crawled up to my abdomen up to my lips and sucked my mouth, his right arm was playing my nipple.

This is amazing, the feelings that I am feeling right now is very wonderful.

We continued kissing like there was no tomorrow.

I kneeled in front of him and held his feet.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

He nodded.

I massage his entrance using my forefinger and middle finger.

I can see how hurt he is through his facial expression when I made sure that he was already enjoying it, I hurriedly pointed my little Ali on him.

"I'll go now," I said.

He did not speak but I can feel how excited he was.

I slowly put my head on him, he moved his head from left to right, I can feel the pain.

"Slo--slowly," He begged.

I moved slowly, making sure that he will not get hurt.

After making sure that I am already inside him, I stopped moving and held his hands. His hands were shaking.

"It's fine," I said and touched his face.

I bent my body down and kissed him, I need to distract him for him not to feel the pain. I kissed him.

I slowly moved my body, it took a couple of minutes before I felt that he was enjoying what we are doing, I felt that his body was already synchronising to my body movements.

His moans gave me the power to work more.

Isn't it amazing that the guy who was a stranger suddenly turned to be my boyfriend and my inspiration in life?

He inspired me through his actions and smiles.

We finished doing our business, we had 3 rounds of happiness. He leads me to heaven.

We rest, he laid down his head on my arms. I kiss his head and rested.

"I love you," He said.

"You've been saying that for almost a hundred times now," I replied.

"I just want to say those words to my one and only,"

I can't help but smile, he faced me and I gave him a peck on the lips.

For the past year's, I locked myself and covered my heart with steel bars, since the day that Marie used and played me, I told myself that I will never fall in love with someone who never sees the pain on my eyes, who never saw the happiness I have through my actions, but everything changed when Lee came, he was like a fire and melted the irons in my heart.

Now I can say that I can love again, that I can trust again. Lee made me believe that when you love someone you will open your heart for that person.

I'm very happy that we ended up together. I will be celebrating my Christmas and New year with him on my side. I thought I'll end my year alone but Lee came and changed it. We are going to end this year together and we will start a new year together.