Behind everything

"Are you cold?" Lee asked and offered his jacket.

I'm still soaking wet.

"No, I felt hot because you are on my side," I replied.

"Nah, stop that sweetness of yours, wear this one," He said and handed me his jacket.

" Saranghae," I said.

He stared at me and smiled.

"You know how to speak Korean?"

"Just a little,"

"Nado, Saranghae," He replied.

We are now walking back to my room, I'm still with my friends but they walked faster than Lee and I, Giner said that we should enjoy this moment alone together.

"Stop staring at me, I'm melting," Lee said.

I didn't notice that my eyes were stuck on him.

I shook my head.

"I just can't believe that you are mine now,"

"You should, I'm always yours and I will always be,"

It's driving me crazy. Now Lee is getting prettier and happier.

I cannot control my smile.

We were walking holding each other's hand tightly.

I am happy really happy, we were about to cross the road when Marie held my other hand.

"Hey, I've been looking for you," She said.

Her eyes travelled from my face down to our hands.

"Are you the one I saw in the hospital yesterday?" She asked Lee.

"Yes," He said.

"Why are you holding my man's hand?" She raised her brows high.

I was about to answer when Lee intervened.

Our friends were already on the other side of the road waiting for us.

"Ah, this?" Lee said and showed our hands.

"Cause this is mine," He said and kissed it.

"What? Ali, are you gay? I thought you liked me, we just did that last night," She said.

"I loved you, and that's already past, " I answered.

"But the way you moaned my name last night, it feels like you are still into me,"

" Ow, dear, I think you are misunderstanding things, he moaned your name but that's doesn't mean he loves you, he was drunk, right?"

" You gay, I'm not talking to you, I'm talking with Ali, so back off," She was about to push Lee when Lee slapped her hands.

"Don't touch me and my man with your dirty hands,"

Lee is indeed a strong person, and he did not get mad because of what happened to me and Marie last night.

"What did you just said!"

"Don't make me say it again, I think you wouldn't want to be embarrassed in front of these people," Lee said calmly.

We roamed our heads and saw people surrounding us.

" So, please, back off, I'm still nice don't wait for me to shout here," Lee said

"You gay, how dare you steal my man?" Marie said calmly but I can feel how irritated she is through her voice.

"Bitch," Lee simply answered.

"WHAT!"

"You just called me gay and I accept it, so just accept that you are bitch, girl,"

Marie was about to grab Lee's hand when I stopped her.

"Don't show your dirty attitude here, young lady, I will not be the one who will be the centre of attraction, I will not be the one who will be embarrassed, it will be you," Lee

He held my hand tightly and pulled me out.

"He will be mine again," Marie shouted.

"He will never be because you know why?"

Marie was about to answer when Lee pulled my neck and kissed me."Because he's already mine," I saw how Marie's faced turned red.

"Look, girl, everyone is clapping, it only means one thing, they are supporting us, so, just stay out of this," Lee said and we finally walked out.

We left Marie who looked stunned.

"What happened there?" Helen asked.

"Nothing, someone is asking me to bring this garbage back to her,"

"What garbage?" Helen asked curiously.

"Yes, Ali is garbage that she thrown and I am the luckiest garbage collector who picked him up and fixed him, I fixed him for me to be able to use him, in short, I fixed him and he's mine now," Lee said calmly.

Now I am really in love with him.

"And you, stop smiling there, you need to explain what happened last night,"

"O-okay, I'll explain it once we arrived home," I said and smiled.

I held his hands tightly, we walked happily.

This man is different, he can turn the tables down just to make someone happy. And I am that someone.

We bid goodbyes to our friend, Lee and I are still together, he told me that he'll accommodate me for the meantime. He said that I might end my life for the second time around. I keep on telling him that I will never do that again because he is already here in my side.

We arrived at my house, I went to the bathroom to take a bath while Lee went directly to the kitchen to cook foods for me. He said that I need some hot food for me to ease the coldness that I was feeling.

He ordered ice cream as well, he said that he needs sweet and cold foods for him to cool himself down. Marie should be thankful because he did not see Lee gets mad.

Lee is a different person with a heart of gold. Someone says that Karma works in seconds, that Karma will never be good. But I think I found my own karma.

Lee is my Karma, a bad karma that turns out to be the best and powerful Karma I ever had.