He woke me up

Ali

I was sleeping when I heard Giner shouted.

"What happened, okay, I'm on my way now!" She exclaimed.

I can hear how scared she was.

I hurriedly stood up from the bed and saw her walking.

"Wh--what happened?" I asked.

"Lee is in the hospital, he was almost hit by a car,"

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

"I'll go with you," I said.

"Faster,"

We went to the hospital and saw his friends sitting in the corner.

"What happened to him?" Giner asked.

"He was walking earlier when a car came and almost hit him, luckily, Rommel came and pushed him, his head was bumped in a rock causing him to lose his senses, the doctor said that he was now sleeping," Pat explained.

"How about Rommel? Where is he," Giner asked

"I'm here coach," Rommel answered while walking. He has a bandage on his hands.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, just a minor injury," He answered and sat down.

I was about to answer when the doctor came.

"Who's with the patient earlier?"

"I am his coach," Giner said and run towards the doctor. They talked for a minute. Giner went back smiling.

"Lee is fine now, the doctor said he was just sleeping, we can now breathe and visit him,"

Everyone took a deep breath and stood up, we all went to his room.

I saw him sleeping peacefully. I was about to walk out when Helen called me.

"Stay here, you should be the first person that he will see once he wakes up," She said.

I nodded and didn't answer. I just sat next to Lee and held his hands.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you, I'm sorry," I whispered.

I lay my head on his side while holding his hands. We all fell asleep.

I don't know what time it is when Lee moved, everyone run next to his side, I stayed on my position and did not let his hands go, I held it as much as I can, I want him to feel that I am here.

" Where am I? And why are you holding my hand like that?" Lee asked and pulled his hands back.

"Pat, Helen, who are these people?" He asked.

We glanced to each other, he remembered Pat and Helen but he can't remember the rest of us.

Giner called the doctor. She came back with her head down.

"What did the doctor said?" Athena asked

" He is experiencing a temporary memory loss, the doctor told me that he can only remember the people who he was for a long time," She explained.

"That is why he only remembers Helen and Pat," Ej added.

"I'll call his parents," Pat

"That's a good idea ," Helen said.

I saw Lee eyeing us, it looks like he is trying his best to remember us but he can't.

He called Helen.

"What are these people doing here?" He asked.

"Lee they are our workmates, Coach Giner, Ej, Rj, Athena, and Ali," Helen explained.

"Ow, Are they newly hired agents? So I need to train them as well?" Lee said and smiled.

"What happened to me? Why am I here? As far as I can remember, I was walking last night when I fell off the stairs?" She asked.

"That happened to him 7 months ago before we transferred to your department," Pat said.

We all nodded.

"And, you, why are you holding my hands like that?" He asked me.

I cleared my throat before answering.

"I just--"

I am not yet done answering when he intervened.

" No need to explain, I knew it, you like me don't you? Tsk. Well just to let you know I have a boyfriend, his Ali" He said happily.

What he can remember my name? But my face he doesn't recognize?

"I'm Ali," I said.

"No, you're not, Ali's eyes are bigger than you, he's sweeter than you, I remembered last time when I first met him, he was smiling at me, his voice is very pure, he looks like a Korean actor," Lee explained.

"That was him, Lee, and you have shared those words from me? That happened on our first day working with them," Athena said

"Ow, are you Pixie's twin sister? You look like the same,"

"Pixie is one of our closest friends, she looks like you," Helen explained to Athena.

"Yes I knew it, Lee always shares his story about that girl," Athena answered.

"I am Athena, we were close, you tell me everything about Ali,"

"No, I never shared a story about me and Ali, Ali is a type of guy who doesn't want our relationship to be in public, that's one of the things I hated about him, he does not want anyone to know about us, you know what? Sometimes I wanted to leave him because of that, but you know what made me stay? His heart, I know he doesn't want anyone to know about us, but I can feel how he loves me through his words and actions, I know time will and he'll be proud of us." Lee explained.

We glanced on the door when someone entered.

"Ali? Baby you are here," Lee shouted.

We saw Rommel entered the door.

"Wha--what?" He asked curiously.

"And what happened to your arms?" Lee shouted.

"I climbed the tree last time and I fell," Rommel lied.

"Stupid, I told you never do that," Lee said smiling.

I want to shout and tell him that, I am ALI the one he loves the most and not that Rommel guy who stole him away from me.

God, what's happening? Is this my Karma?