Anneyeong

"Who are you?" I asked as I tried to remove her hands from my waist.

"I missed you so much, I never thought that you'll be here to visit me," She said.

I know this voice, I know this smell.

" Marie?" I asked and faced her.

She smiled and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Yes, Babe, it's me," She said, her face is buried on my chest.

I was about to push her when Lee came out from the door.

" Excuse me, someone is resting, can you please lower down your voice," He said while squinting his eyes.

"So--" I was about to answer when he interrupted.

"Ow, Ali? Ali right?" He asked.

I nodded, "And she's?"

We both stared to Marie who is smiling.

" I'm Marie, Ali's Girlfriend," She said.

I don't know what to feel, my body is shaking, I glanced to Lee his facial expressions changed from a smile to irritation.

Is he mad? Jealous?

"Ow, that's so sweet, you even brought her chocolates and roses, you even dressed up just like a Korean actor, if I am her, I already kissed you torridly, How I wish my boyfriend is sweet just like you," Lee said.

"Okay now, I'll take a rest and enjoy your day love birds," He added before closing the door.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked angrily.

" I'm just visiting my friend's Mother," She answered.

"By the way, are those mine?" She asked and took the chocolate and flowers.

"Of course not, this is for my baby," I said.

"Ow, is that so?" She asked.

"Yes, so please, get lost," I said and was about to walk when she grabbed my hands.

"What now!" I shouted irritably.

"Yesterday was our anniversary, are you not going to greet me?"

I just remember, yesterday was indeed our anniversary.

"No, I don't and I won't, remember, you cheated on me during our anniversary? You went to another guys house, you left me waiting for you? So basically, yesterday was our relationship death anniversary," I said.

"Just please come with me, I need you to see something," She said and pulled me.

I wanted to slap her hands off of mine but I can't. We were walking when I faced Lee's room and saw him standing there. He smiled and waved for me.

Marie brought me in her car, she offered me a glass of wine.

" So what are we going to do here?" I asked.

"None, we'll go to Virgilio's house," She simply answered.

Virgilio is one of our closest friends.He was married to Mhay one of our classmates. As we arrived there house, our friend ls hurriedly came next to me and hugged me.

I saw how happy they are, it's been almost a year since the last time we saw each other.

We went inside the house and started drinking, I was on my second glass when I suddenly felt dizzy.

"Hey, are you okay?" Marie asked, her hands were playing my chest.

"Stop that," I said.

I felt someone carried me and put me down to a soft bed.

I tried my best to stand but my head is aching.

"I missed you" I heard Marie said and topped me.

Her mouth travelled from my forehead down to my lips and chest. She keeps on playing with my body. I tried my best to stop her but my body is weak, I think they drugged me and they put too many drugs on my beer.

I don't know what to do, I just found myself having a bad time with my ex-girlfriend.

"Lee, I'm sorry, I love you." The last words I remembered before losing my senses.

Lee

"Yes, Thank you for that," I said and hung the phone up.

Thank goodness all of them agreed to my plan. I pretended like I lost my memories just to see how Ali will react. I even used Rommel and pretended like he was my boyfriend. For what? For Ali to get jealous.

" Are you sure about this"?

" You might get caught!"

"What if Ali won't care about that? What will you do?"

It's fine with me, at least I knew that he doesn't care about me at all.

Last night when I was almost hit by a car, Rommel saved me, my head bumped on the rock on the sidewalk. It didn't hurt me badly because Rommel's hand was holding my head. So basically, Rommel gained a lot of injury than me.

I heard a girls voice outside my door. I peaked at the hole in my door and saw Ali, dressed up just like a Korean guy, he looks stunning. He was staring at my door.

I pretended like I just woke up and opened the door, I saw a girl hugging him from the back, Ali looks irritated. He tried to remove the girl's hand when he saw me opened the door.

She is Ali's girlfriend. I thought Ali was single but it was all a lie. I can feel that my tears are ready to come out from my lashes that is why pretended like I needed to sleep and take a rest. I closed the door and heard them talking.

I sat on the floor. She was Ali's ex-girlfriend, how dare that girl announced that she is still his girlfriend.

I opened the door to talk to them when I saw Marie pulling Ali away from me.

Ali faced me back, I saw how worry he was through his eyes but he can't do anything. I waved and acted like everything is alright when in fact it is killing me inside.

Ever steps he does walking away from me is like he was stabbing me with needles, it is hurting me. My heart is aching and looks like crashing into pieces.

This fake memory lost is not helping. Nothing is helping me.