Ending Scene

"Hey, Mr what are you still doing there?" Lee said

I was stunned staring at him, I stood up ang run next to him and hugged him. He looks very different from the last time I saw him, he lost weight. But his smile is still the same. I can see happiness through his eyes.

" I missed you, " I said and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"I'm sorry you waited so long," He whispered.

"Don't be sorry, the important thing is you came back for me, you came back for us,"

We are still hugging. We were just walking holding each other's hand.

I don't know if it's only me, but why do his hands feel cold as ice.

"How are you there?" I asked him.

"Well, I had fun, I enjoyed resting," He answered.

His voice sounds so sad.

"Ali, can you promise me that whatever happens, you will be happy? That you will enjoy the life you have?" He asked.

I don't know what he was pointing at.

"Of course, I will be happy, we will be happy," I answered.

He sat on the swing and I pushed it slowly, we were enjoying the scene, the moon shines brightly.

"Look at that star," Lee said.

I stared up at the sky and saw a star, it was the only star that shines bright.

"Whenever you feel sad, just look at that, and that's me, always remember that, okay," He said.

He's with me but why does my heart feel empty?

"I don't need to look at that, you are here in my side, you will light up my life," I answered while slowly pushing the swing.

He glanced at me, I saw sadness and emptiness through his eyes.

I smiled.

"Let's go to my house, I already contacted our friends, they are on their way," He said.

I held his hands, we walked out of the park and rode a taxi, I don't know but I felt scared. I'm happy seeing him but there is something that bothers me.

As we went down from the taxi my heart started beating furiously.

I took a deep breath before entering their house. Everyone was staring at me, their eyes were red as if they were just finished crying.

"Hey, what happened to all of you? Are those tears of joy? Lee is already here," I said and faced my back.

Lee was no longer on my side.

"Where is he?" I asked as I went outside and searched for him.

Pat called me inside the house.

"Lee is inside his room," His mom said.

"How?, He was with me, he even fetched me in the park," I said.

"That was his Soul, Lee passed away just this morning, we went home yesterday and he was very excited to see you, but just this morning, his heart stopped beating," She explained.

I was dumbfounded, I don't know what to do.

"No, you are kidding me right?" I said and faked my laugh.

They all just stared at me. I saw how pity they were through those eyes.

"No, stop this nonsense," I shouted.