Smiles full of lies

Rommel walked beside Lee, he also offered Lee some fruits.

I don't know but it feels awkward, just last night he was confessing his love towards me and now he doesn't even know that I existed.

"Hey, you keep on staring at me, do you like oranges, too?" Lee asked.

"Yes," I lied.

I am allergic to oranges and mangoes, but for him, I'll eat it.

"Come, I'll give you just one, Ali brought this to me," He said and hugged Rommel.

I clench my fists. I walked near them and took the orange he was offering.

As I walked back to my seat, I saw Giner eyed me, I know that he was pointing about the orange that I was holding, she knows that I am allergic to this.

I smiled and give her an a-okay sign.

"Why?" Pat asked.

" Ali is allergic to Oranges, once he took a bite of it, his skin will turn red and he can't breathe," Giner whispered.

"Why the hell he get that," Pat said and stood up.

She went to my side and snatched the oranges on my hands.

"Pat, that was rude, I still have here, if you want you can get one from me, Look that guy looks pity and hungry, I think he hasn't eaten anything else since last night," Lee said.

I don't know if I'll feel offended by what he just said. I just smiled and bowed my head down.

Lee's family came and we all went home, we also advised Lee that we are going to visit him the later tonight.

We are all walking when Helen patted my shoulder.

"That's fine, don't think anything, sooner or later, Lee will remember not only you but all of us," She said.

"And for you, stop acting like Ali in front of Lee, once he regained his memories, I am telling you, he will not forgive you," Pat added as she pointed Rommel who is smiling like stupid.

"Are you listening to me?" Pat shouted and snatched his phone.

"Hey wait," Rommel said while getting his phone.

"Who's this babe? Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Let me explain, it's just that--" I didn't let him finish talking when my hand landed on his face.

"You are fooling Lee, don't you?" I shouted.

"I am not, it's not my fault that he can't remember you, and it's not my fault that he thought that I am you," He shouted back.

"Stop fooling him," I said.

"Stop fooling yourself first, you are the reason behind this, you are the reason why he was hospitalised, you are the reason why he is crying every night. Stop acting like a dickhead and fix the problem that you have caused!" He said and walked out.

Every word he said stabbed me, everything he said was right, I am the reason behind this.

"I hate you for hurting Lee, but I also understand you, Ali, don't listen to Rommel, besides Lee doesn't know that Rommel has a girlfriend in the first place, Lee likes and loves you, he always shares his stories to us, we can tell how he loves you, how his eyes Twinkles like stars whenever he mentions your name or even when he sees you at the office, I don't want to say this, but we'll help you," Helen said.

I eyed everyone and they nodded.

Lee has a supportive friend, he is an angel who fell out of the sky not just to make his friends happy, but also to make me happy and proud. Without him, I don't know what and who I am.

As we arrived home, I immediately ask for Pat and Helen's help, I need to make everything as perfect as possible for Lee, I need to surprise him.

Lee will be out from work for a month, I asked for a vacation leave for 15 days, and I'll make sure that Lee will be able to have the best days of his life. If he made everyone happy but just simple actions, I will make his life happier in my way.

He deserves to be treated well.

I prepared and dressed up just like a  Korean actor. I remembered that Lee loves Korean and since I look like a Korean, I will do my best to act one.

"Hey, does this thing fits me?" I asked Helen. We are at the mall shopping for some clothes.

"Yes, you look stunning, wear this," Helen said and handed me eyeglasses.

"Now you look like a Korean," Pat answered.

I fixed my bangs and my clothes as well, I promised them that I'll visit Lee later at the hospital, we also spoke to Rommel not to visit him. I'll be the one who will accompany him for the meantime.

It was around 8 pm when we finished everything, I also brought Flowers and chocolates, I can't help but smile, it looks like I am courting someone, I never did this to anyone else, Lee will be the first person that I will be courting. For the past year's, I never courted anyone, so I am not sure if this will make him happy.

"I'll go now," I said.

"Just make sure that you won't forget everything that we have discussed, talk to him in Korean, just simple Korean words will make his heart flutter, he likes someone who can speak the Korean language," Helen added.

"Neh Arraseo," I answered and saluted.

My heart was beating furiously, I am already inside the cab going to the hospital.

I took a deep breath before going down the cab, I can feel how nervous I am, my heart beats faster and faster as I take steps going to his room.

"This is it," I said as I stand in front of the door.

"No turning back Mr you can do it," I look stupid talking to myself while motivating me.

I knocked on the door, Lee did not answer so I decided to enter.

I was about to enter when someone hugged me at the back. How I wish this was just a dream.