Chapter 5

As the couple entered the Ichiraku, Ayame was the first one to greet them.

"Hey Naruto, how the last mission?" She looks Naruto with enthusiasm

"Its nothing just a D rank mission only" he and Hinata sit on the stool that placed in front the counter.

"Who is this is she your girlfriend Naruto?" Ayame smiled as she asks the question.

"N-no, she just my friend" Naruto stutters as his face begins to red. Hinata giggled seeing his young husband stutter in her place. 

"Otou-san it looks Naruto has a crush, "Ayame said loudly to her father who is preparing ramen.

"WHAT" Teuchi ran to the counter and seeing a girl who sits beside Naruto. He looks Naruto with teary eyes. As he holds his hand he said" Naruto you have become a man. I remember the day you were so small and always coming here eating with your teacher"

"What do you mean Teuchi-san I just becomes 13" ' Actually, I am 39 years old and I also my future wife sitting beside me' he said in his mind

"Otou-san that enough I want to take orders for them" the ramen cooker walks back to the kitchen. " Okay, today I will give you a 20 % discount for any ramen you want"

"Now, Naruto you want miso ramen as usual" Naruto nodded as the waiter ask "you girl what do you want?"

" I'll pick same as him" Hinata said

As the couple finishing their ramen, a blonde girl with a purple sleeveless shirt and skirt walks into the ramen shop with her friend.

"Hey Ino, what's up" Naruto greets his friend to a girl named Ino

"Do you guys saw Shika, we didn't see him from early morning"

"Yes I just walked with him before went Ichiraku"

"If you see him tell us, okay"

"Naruto looks like you have taken advantage to Hinata" she smirk as she glances to the couple.

"I-its not like w-what y-you think Ino"Hinata stutter as she started blush madly. She started to realise that she didn't act at the moment. She also has been with Naruto for so long. She started to ask herself why she would blush.

"Hey Kura-chan why I keep stutter and blushing. I've been with Naruto for so long but I still blushing like this"Hinata ask to the vixen

"It is because I used genjutsu on you, I know that people may recognize the changes on you so I applied it without your approval," she said with cheery tone in her head.

" why you didn't tell me"

"Because you didn't ask" the grin appeared clearly on her face as she continued teasing her partner.

"YOU" Hinata growled make the vixen laugh.

"Hinata I must tell you that some of the people have travelled into this time before you, I don't know who but I can feel their chakra " she said made Hinata deep further into her thought. 'Beside me, there have also people who have travelled to this time. It may be an enemy or a friend. Last time I checked the one can travel to the past just only an otsutsuki'  as she thought she started to ignoring people around her.

Hinata travelled to the past not by accident yet she willing to. She travelled to the past using her tenseigan after she discovers the technique of it. It cost her a lot of chakra to do that that made her chakra drain rapidly. Yet she doesn't realise that the person the vixen talks about is near her all along.

"Hinata can you hear me" Naruto waves his hand in front Hinata face.

"HINATA"

Hinata jumped back as she heard the blonde yelled at her. She looks at the Naruto with a mad face.

"What" she shouted back

It made the blonde startled he realized that he just made the heiress out of character.

"I am so sorry "

The blonde calm himself down and started to talk to the heiress" I actually wanted to invite you to the cinema if you want" his face turn to another place to avoid seeing the heiress face. He knows the responsibility as an heir is heavy because when he reaches 18 years old he had so many meetings that mostly about his clan and as the last loyal Uzumaki in Konohagakure.

As he standing with putting his crossed hands on the back on his face. She takes his hand and lured him outside. As he saw her face, he sees a gentle smile he still impressed that her mood changes easily after her being moody for a while. The last time he remembers her being like this when she is older 'but it can't be she also the one'. 

"So what are we waiting for," she said. The blonde smiled then walks together to the cinema to watch some movies.

Meanwhile with Sasuke

"Yesterday, I meet Gaara, he said that he and Shukaku come from the future," said the Nara while leaning on the tree.

"Is he convinced you" ask Sasuke who sits on the grass opposites to Shikamaru.

"Yeah, he convince me. He told me that I married her sister Temari and have a son named Shikadai. He also told me that I am so dumb to realize that she has feelings on me since we were younger.

Shikamaru sighed while suppressing his embarrassment when remember his younger days with Temari that always has feelings with him.

"Enough with talking, let's spar this will be more troublesome if we talk about this" Shikamaru rise from his place and walks towards the more clear space to have spar with the uchiha. Sasuke follows Shikamaru with grinned on his face, knowing that the meaning of troublesome he said earlier.

"It just troublesome for you, you know" His friend smile in defeat with a shrugged. As they found the place to have a spar, Shikamaru pulled out a coin from his pocket and put it on his palm."As the coin reaches the ground we will start the match" he gave instructions to Sasuke who looks forward for the spar.

" I will not give you any chances, Nara" Sasuke pulled out his kunai in the same time with Shikamaru. The two of them locked their eyes to each other and walks slowly in the circle.

As shikamaru throw the coin to the sky, they stopped waiting the coin dropped to the ground. The aura between them is intense. For the normal people or even normal animals they would run away because of the killing intent were to strong yet the time travelled partner doesn't have affected by the killing intent showed by each other.

When the coin reaches the ground, the Uchiha in flash intercept the Nara who blocks Uchiha's kunai with his.
The Uchiha jumped back instantly after saw a shadow moved towards him.

The Uchiha made some handseals " Katon:goukakyu no jutsu" then a fireball came out from his mouth which it lightened the dark place in the forest. His opponent avoided his attack by using his shadow as his protection. The heat still can be felt even the shadow around his body wrapped him like a armour.

Sasuke intercept Shikamaru again, this time he pour some chakra to the kunai to make a sword that made of chakra of his own. Shikamaru blocked the sword with his armour of shadow then kicked the Uchiha that made him  fly.

Instantly when he reached the ground he unhesitatingly regain his balance with his blade support him. Wihout he realized Shikamaru's clone have put the kunai at the Uchiha's neck that made Nara is the obviously a winner.

"Looks like I win Uchiha" Sasuke grinned looks at Shikamaru made shikamaru saw a pair of sharingan activates. The Nara realize that now that the winner is him all along he now trapped in the genjutsu made by him.

As the illusion of Sasuke faded, the real Sasuke appeared behind the Nara and put his kunai at his neck made the Nara the most genius people in Konoha forfiet.

(Pls comment )