40. the massacre's survivor

A girl running through the forest in the night with a woman in her early 30s. Behind them, there is a group of rogue nins chasing them.

"Get them!" The man in red ordered his underlings. He wearing a red Kimono on the outside and white on the inside. He also wears a demon red mask with long fangs.

His underlings also wearing red Kimono on the outside with the white inside. They also wear a half-demon mask.

"Izumi, run" the woman said. She wearing a dark blue kimono and white inside. She throws 3 shurikens to the rogue nins and hitting 2 of the underlings. While the others continue to chase them.

The girl is 18 years old named Izumi were ordered to run yet she refused. She also assisted the woman in fighting the rogue ninja instead.

One of the opponents takes out the sword and is ready to slash the woman. "Mikoto-san watch out" Izumi throws the shuriken at him "shuriken shadow clone jutsu" the shuriken multiple to 5, killing the man who wanted to slash the woman named Mikoto earlier.

"I'm low of chakra" Izumi said.

"Me too" Mikoto looked at her.

Mikoto Uchiha appearance

Izumi Uchiha

The two women begin to form a circle for their defence advantage. All of the rogue ninja formed around them. "Why you didn't run?" Mikoto asked her. "I cannot let you fight them alone" Izumi answered holding her kunai.

"Well, well" both of them turned to their leader who wore a full demon mask. "Looks who's here. Two intruders infiltrate my hideout and ruined everything!" He yelled in anger.

"Your business is disgusting Kato. You kidnapped those women and made them into slaves" Mikoto shot him a look.

"Those women are mine and I will do with them with whatever I want with them. Maybe if we capture you two, it will be a good asset for ours" Kato's underling has a perverse smile on their face.

All of the rogue ninjas started to approach them with a blade in their hands.

"I'm sorry, but you won't get any of them tonight"???