30. a discovery

After the war, they destroyed the rebuild by the professional and some shinobi who lending their hands to help them. The recovery takes more than a day. Luckily, the casualties are low by having 2 death and 102 injured.

One of the shinobi that helps civilians rebuild their buildings is Yamato, a former ROOT Anbu

One of the shinobi that helps civilians rebuild their buildings is Yamato, a former ROOT Anbu. By using his rare special ability, wood release to build homes and stalls with wood. With his ability, a row of stalls has been made perfectly with his Jutsu.

The civilian was in awe by Yamato Jutsu.

"Wow, with this we can make building more faster," a random civilian said

'Urgh, I think this is the last time I do this even creating 40 buildings had made me exhausted ' Yamato said in his mind.

For now, he would get rest but when The Pain invades Konoha at that time it would be his greater nightmare.

Meanwhile, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura headed to the hospital to meet the Third who rest in the ward after being told by a purple-haired Anbu.

"why does the third want with us, I just barely get rest from the fight earlier" Sakura groan while she massaging her temples.

"I don't know it his order we can't refuse it" Naruto said coolly. Sakura mumbled something about The third being a pervert while Sasuke was sighed.

As they got to the hospital, they see the hospital was flooded by people. Most of them are the Shinobi who got injured while protecting Konoha. Some of them were heavily injured and went into Coma.

They could see the doctor running from there to here busy to treat their patient.

"Looks like this place will be busy for some time" Naruto thought.

They entered the third's ward and seeing that Minato, Kushina, Tsunade, Shikamaru and Hinata are there. Hinata is the first one to notice them. "Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. How are you?"

"We all fine, just a bit tired" Naruto answers for his teammate. Kushina hugged Naruto tightly make him almost out of breath "Mom, s....so t-tight" He gasped.

Kushina release from her monstrous strength and apologised to her son. Hiruzen tilts his head as he watched two Uzumaki.

Sasuke walk straight to Hiruzen and asks "Hiruzen-sama, why are we here. It must be urgent"

"It does, you see Kakashi intercept two unknown Shinobi while we were confronted by Suna and Oto. The two shinobi that he confronted, one of them is a member of Akatsuki while the other one is unknown. It's turn out that they are Kakashi long lost colleagues." Hiruzen said to them. Minato and Kushina disbelief in the news that they been told.

"It can't be. Kakashi said, they are dead" Kushina let out her thought from her mind unconsciously.

Sakura doesn't know who the person they talk about so he asked Sasuke "Sasuke, who is Kakashi colleagues" she whispers to her husband.