15

No POV

Sakura, Sasuke and Shikamaru sit in the cafe while stalks at Snake Mistress ironic behaviour through the window.

"Who is she waiting for" Sakura the first spoke since they entered the cafe.

"Maybe Asuma, Ebisu or Zabuza who just applied as a Jonin"Sasuke list all of the male he thinks that would date with her.

"Not Ebisu, he is creepy" Sakura trembled as she discovered that man hobbies from Konohamaru when she was still 14 years old.

"How about you Shikamaru?" Sakura asks Shikamaru.

"I don't know, she never had been interested in someone before," Shikamaru answer meekly.

"Well, she actually had once" Three all of them tilt their head to their right to see Asuma and Kurenai was sits beside them.

"W-when did all of you got here" Asuma was about to reply to Sakura's question instead Kurenai answered it first.

"We came here after seeing Anko being uncharacteristic with wearing formal clothes all sudden."

"You said that she was once dating someone, who is he?" Shikamaru asks Asuma with enthusiasm.

"His name was Akatsuki. Anko knew him since the academy. They started dating each other after they graduate from the academy. One day, her lover went missing and found dead after a month. She broke down yet her former sensei calm her and made her move forward" he explained.

"Orochimaru, the snake sannin was a different person before he became a maniac. In the past, he was a caring person yet he still thirsts for knowledge. Based on what my father said, he once funding secretly to an orphanage in Konoha before the third war" he continued.

"I never knew he was that kind person" Sasuke was amused to know Orochimaru past because it was unimaginable for him to see that pale skin man was a caring person from inside.

"No one was," Kurenai said.

In Senju old residence

Orochimaru sneezes while reading his favourite books.

"It must be someone talking about me, I bet it was Anko again"

Back to the cafe

"All of you, keep quiet. I think she has found her boyfriend" all of them turned to Anko after Sakura said.

They saw Anko was talking with a man with grey hair. The man was wearing a white collared shirt with a black line on his sleeves.

'wait I know that person' they all look closely at the mysterious man that caught Snake Mistress heart.

The man turned around a bit to give them a chance to see his face. That man wearing a familiar mask on his face.

"It can't be KAKASHI" they all scream in disbelief as they saw Kakashi are the one that Anko falls in love with.

"HEY KEEP QUIET THIS IS CAFE ALL OF YOU" the owner scolds them.

"We are so sorry for our behaviour" Kurenai volunteer to apologise to the owner followed by Asuma.

Kakashi POV

What are they doing right there in the cafe? They think that I didn't realize that. I think Anko would realize that too.

I look at Anko who trying to suppress her blushing didn't care about her surroundings. Yeah, she too busy to realize that she was been spying by them for a long time.

"Anko, let's order something," I ask her as we got our sit in the restaurant. She nodded and looks at the menu given.

After we order the meals and drinks to the waiter. Both of us silent for a while like an unusual couple until I break it from the silence.

"Anko what do you think about me," I ask her a very awkward question. I blushed while narrowed my eyes on her.

"Well, after some weeks I know you that you not the kind of person that I thought before. You may be a pervert but still you caring, soft-hearted and a good leader. Still, you cannot leave your past behind as much as I remember you always visit your old teammates grave almost every day" she replied with a blush on her face.

I was downed as I heard the word pervert. How I forget about it, my old reputation really hit me hard.

"Not only that, you actually a kind of person that always in time but you decide to came late because of many reasons. One of them, you visit your old teammates grave, your sensei and his wife. Second, you sometime watch that blonde from behind to ensure his safety." Anko continues.

'Wait what is she a stalker. For how long.' i questions my self in my mind.

"Thank you for your response. I really need that," I said after heard about it.

"you don't have to you are the one that asks the question so I answered it" 

' Damn, I hope that he didn't realize that I was stalking him from his younger days' She said in her mind but unknown to her he realises it so clear.

'It looks like I have found another Hinata here, Who knows that the sadistic Kunoichi turns out to be a lovely girl' I said in my mind.

Back in cafe

The Jounin and the Genin focus on them to see if one of them made any move yet. 

"Damn, what happen to her Nai-chan, She becomes soft and well behaved in a short time," Asuma said to his new girlfriend.

"I have no idea" She replied.

" So boring, when we can get out of here" Shikamaru groaned and rubs the back of his head.

"Quiet Nara we are enjoyed this if you want to go out then go. No one asked you to stay" Shikamaru walkout from the cafe leave his friend and his sensei behind.

"What a drag, are they didn't realise that Kakashi knows that he was been spied by us. It just takes time for them..." 'WHAT THE HECK' Shikamaru was surprised to see the three legendary sannin is on the roof also stalking the new love bird.

Two of the sannin was sitting on the roof watching the love bird while the other one who wears a red coat writes something on the notes for his new ideas to make his new book. Shikamaru was stunned by what he saw. He started to realises that even Hokage would watch this new couple from his magic ball. Unfortunately, that was true though.

" I'm too tired for this" Shikamaru groaned again. He went back to his home to get enough sleep.