25. almost the end of Konoha

All chunnin exam participants have arrive in the battle stadium. There many people around the world even the leader from other ninja villages came. In the Kage seat Kabuto who disguise as Kazekage now wait a perfect time to launch his raid to Konoha.

He looks at Gaara with a hope his plan will work. 'gaara I hope you don't disappoint me.

Somewhere in Konoha

A jounin found an odd small box that had been placed behind a stall. He go to the box and opened it.

"Why there have many high rank explosive tag in here" A jounin shouted as he surprised to see a small box filled with highly explosive tag.

For why that box have behind the stall ......

Flashback

An hour after Minato and Kushina resurrection.

"THEY DID WHAT" shouted a famous kunoichi in the village red habanero in Hokage office.

Minato try to calm her down "at least it just the orphanage who treat him badly right?"

"Not only the orhanage but the village itself treat him badly. Everytime he want to buy a food or clothes they will charge him with a high price and gave him a rotten food." Hiruzen said. He was unaware of a grimm energy emmited from Minato and Kushina.

"Every time 10th of October on his birthday. He will hunted down buy a group of people just only remind them of the fourth Hokage that slain the Kyuubi. Even some them include our Chunnin and experience ninja."

"Enough" Minato said.

Hiruzen looks at Minato and terrified by a grimm energy that produce by Minato itself. He then disappeared.

"MINATO" Hiruzen shouted. Kushina just waiting for his husband to return. She know very well what he trying to do. Every time she thought about it she smiled.

"What happened "Naruto entered the room with Sakura and Sasuke.

"Your father now enraged after I'm telling him and your mother about what happened to you during your younger day" Hiruzen said.

"Jiji you should let me do the talk I know that this could happened"

"Don't worry Naruto, he wouldn't do something that can cause an outrageous to the Konoha. after all revenge is not his style."

"Are you sure" Sasuke asked. He looks at Kushina smile which gives him shivers.

Then Minato appears infront of Naruto with a button on his hand.

"Minato what are you doing" Hiruzen said tiredly.

"I placed 600 boxes filled with A rank explosive tag around Konoha including the orphanage that once kicked my son" He said with venomous at the orphanage.

Kushina came and hug him from behind and said" Honey, I didn't know that you are so romantic. We can killed all of them and lived with our son freely."

Naruto, Hiruzen and Sakura were stunned by the change of behaviour. Who knew that they can sadistic sometimes.

"Minato, you shouldn't do this" Hiruzen demand. Minato looks at him with a scowl.

"Shouldn't do this? I have right of it. I promised them that they shall see my son as a hero but they treat him worst than any jinchuriki in the world" Minato said. He was clearly mad by Hiruzen statement.

"So tell me the third do I have any right?" Hiruzen was speechless after he heard his reasoning. Of course any father would do the same if their son threatened.

If he in Minato place right now he would be furious any massacre everyone that connect to mistreatment of his son.

"F-father don't do this. This isn't what I want"

"Why, they torture you since you little cannot let they what they want"

"They can change heart, some of them are nice to me. I can change their heart at the past and can do it again"

Minato looks at Naruto eyes. He know Naruto was serious but e didn't expect to see an eyes of a veteran war.

"You, how old are you?" Minato asked him. Minato knew that his son isn't 13 years old but older.

"H-how" Naruto stunned. Sakura and Sasuke were surprised by his question. Hiruzen was smirked. He knew that Minato was a prodigy since he was little, it doesn't give him any surprise.

"45"Naruto answered.

" Minato what do you think. Of course he is 13 years old" Kushina argue with him but Minato doesn't take it so much. He faced to Kushina before he explained to her.

"Kushina, when I see his eyes I saw something not ordinary eyes but the one who see horror and cruel of war"

Kushina looks at Naruto clearly, it is true what Minato said.

"I believe that you have many explanations" Minato said to his son.

"Yes, I do" Naruto sighed.

He told Minato and Kushina about the fourth great ninja war, Kaguya Otsutsuki, his time as Hokage and how he travelled back in time.

"I see, so they treat you well in the end and you did follow my footsteps" Minato said as he was satisfied by Naruto's explanation.

"That too much to process" Kushina said.

She looks at Sasuke and said "so you are Mikoto's son"

"Yes, how do you know"

"I was once her best friend. The last time I saw you at that time you still a newborn baby."

"How is she like"

"She is kind, caring, and sometimes when she mad, she will look terrified even her husband cannot do anything."

"Really, that was my mother. I never knew that"

"How you didn't know. You have your family and a brother why you don't ask him" Sasuke sighed. He feels sad when she mentioned his brother, Itachi.

"It is complicated. I will tell you tomorrow "

"Okay, I believe you do"

Suddenly, they heard an explosive come from the forest.

"MINATO" Hiruzen yelled.

"Sorry, my bad."

Flashback end

Shikamaru walks to Naruto in his usual lazy demeanour."Those two were too troublesome"

"What do you mean" Naruto ask. Shikamaru point with his thumb finger to show him.

As he looks at the direction point he saw his parent in disguise. Minato wearing glasses with his green collar t-shirt and a pair of jean.

Kushina sits beside her husband wearing a black wig with glasses. She also wears a plain long sleeves shirt and black pants.

Both of them were waving to Naruto as they saw him look at them.

"I know what you mean" Naruto sighed.

"I told them to stay in Uzumaki resident. But I have no high hopes for them to commit it." Naruto said.

In Kage seat

Hiruzen, the Third Hokage now smiled happily as he thought about his resignation soon.

The other Kage gives him an odd look as he was smiling alone.

"What he is happy about" Raikage whisper to his companion, A.

"I don't know maybe something that will make him happy I guess." A replied.